Chapter Two

“Roma~” I groaned and covered my face. “Roma, it's time to wake up.”

 No… ” I groaned.

 Yes. ” I felt my body suddenly become cold and I wrinkled my nose in discomfort. “Romano Calligaris, I swear to Kami , if you don't get up-”

 Fine , I'm up, I'm up.” I forced myself up from the uncomfortable position that I was on the floor. “Ugh, why am I even down here.” Memories of last night's event suddenly came to me. “Oh, yeah,” I mumbled. I looked up at Hiroko and gave her a quizzical look when I saw what she was wearing. “What is it... and why?”

She looked down at her purple dinosaur onesie. “What? I'm a dinosaur.” She raised her hands, pretending they were claws. “Roar. Fear me.” I rolled my eyes at her actions. “Is there something wrong with me wearing them?”

“Um, yeah.” I motioned towards myself. “Where's mine? I don't think this is fair.”

She just laughed and patted my head. “Go shower and get dressed. You have an interview to do today.” She said, walking out of my room.

I groaned in pain as I stood up from the floor. I stretched and sighed in relief when I felt my back crack. I sluggishly made my way to my closet to grab the set that I had planned to wear today. I walked out of my room to find the bathroom, which was at the beginning of the hallway, and I went inside to freshen up.

~~~

After I had finished taking a quick shower, I quickly got dressed in the clothes I had picked out, which was a black and white striped shirt with a pair of blue jeans. I got out of the bathroom and made my way back to my room to grab a black blazer and a pair of my white sneakers. I put on my sneakers and blazer before going to the living room. “Hiroko, I'm ready.”

I heard a door open from the opposite hallway and Hiroko came out. “How do I look?” She asked as she did a small spin. She wore a light blue peplum top along with a pair of white shorts. Her black hair, which was usually just put up into a bun of some sort, was let down, letting her natural curls show. In her hand, she held a pair of light blue pumps.

“You look dazzling,” I said

She smiled happily and started to put on the small heels. “You don't look too bad yourself.” She grabbed her bag and took out her phone. “We're going to the TV station for your interview. It's not far from here, do you want to walk or have Avellino take us?”

“A walk sounds nice, plus I can get a head start on looking around,” I said as I stood up.

“Already thinking positive. I love it.” She grabbed a light jacket and the keys to the apartment. “Okay, let's go.”

We both made our way out of the apartment and Hiroko locked the door.

We slowly walked our way through the streets of Paris, pointing out the different things and places that we could do and try during our stay here. Hiroko led us to a small bakery located at the corner of a street.

 Tom and Sabine Boulangerie Pâtisserie .” I read aloud, taking in the appearance of the bakery before us.

Hiroko gently smacked my arm before grabbing the doorknob. “Stop misjudging the place.” She said, making her way inside.