Heroes at Heart: Hiatus Ending? (A/N)

Good morning my lovely readers :)

I am sorry to interrupt the story for those of you who have just started— and for those of you who have been around since I began this journey all the way back in 2016, welcome back :)

I know it's been QUITE awhile since my last update. I must unfortunately say that Heroes at Heart will not be finished in the way that I hoped, for a variety of reasons including but not limited to I have absolutely NO idea how to write the chapters I need to fill in the space until we reach the end. And I don't want to put something out there that I'm not proud of.

BUT

In order to give everyone some closure, I thought of a solution.

Before I went on hiatus, I had written the final three chapters of this book, hoping to be able to finish the story and come back to them later. As I am still unable to think of a process to reach this ending, I thought I'd make a chapter filling you in with a little bit of summary closing up any plot holes, and giving you the information you need in order to wrap the book up nicely. I would then release the final three chapters, so you can finally see what comes of our hero, and heroes at heart.

If this is something you'd like to see, please let me know in the comments :) have a wonderful day!

<3 Twyla