prologue.

The rich are rotten.

Take, for example, an apple. A most beautiful, crimson, apple. Anyone who so much as glanced at it would be entranced, and would find themselves longing for a bite in due time. This apple represents them. The privileged. Bite it, and you'll find that it tastes horrible. There's even worms in it, and the flesh is brown. It is no doubt, a rotten apple.

Such an analogy might stir laughter. It is, however, painfully true, for the rich don a facade of extravagance, sophistication and it naturally appeals to the rest. Who wouldn't want to taste a seemingly perfect apple? But dive too deep, and they reveal themselves to be ruthless, malicious humans. The worst of mankind. Their reserved, proper smiles melt away, making way for a twisted, borderline insane one, as they look down upon you with condescending eyes and spit out degrading insults.

A helpless girl forcibly backed onto a wall in a dark alley, too far away for prying eyes. A few figures tower over her, their hands running past the curves of her torso, lust gleaming in their beady eyes; an old man lying on the floor, the once prim butler uniform of his now ripped savagely in the middle, with a blackened shoe print stamped on his white shirt; another girl curls up in the shadows of her room, shaking and sobbing as words run past her glowing computer screen.

They're all victims of the rich. They're all suffering, past the surface, and they can't speak up. They're threatened, abused, again and again until life has no meaning to them. And when the flame burning in the depths of you extinguish, you're nothing but a fragment of what you used to be. All this misery to their own sadistic enjoyment.

They deserve to die, don't they?

They deserve to live in the same hell as their victims, don't they?

They deserve justice.

And justice will strip everything away from them.