4D Alien

The next morning I woke up and did my morning routine. I looked in the mirror and everything was perfect. I headed downstairs.
"Are you ready for your first day"? My mom asked.
"Yes just a bit nervous. Where's Jin"? I asked as I looked around the kitchen for him.
"He had to take a phone call so he stepped out".
"Oh".
"Okay I'm back".
"What was it"?
"It was my secretary, she was letting me know that I have a meeting with the stock shareholders of the company which reminds me. Jae you should come see".
"Okay"
"Mom will you be there since you are the one with the final word"? Jin asked my mom.
"I'll be a bit late since I have things to do at the boutique".
"Okay well me and Jae will get going see you then".
"Okay".
"Come on Jae".
"K".
I grabbed my purse and ran after him to his car.

On the way to the company...
"I asked my secretary Sunmi to walk you around the company since things have changed and you haven't been around in a while".
"Okay".
"You'll love it".
"I hope so..."

Minutes later we were there.
As we walked in Jin was gretted by everyone. I guess they really like him as a CEO. As we walked to the front counter of the building I saw a beautiful women.
"Jaehwa this is my secretary Lee Sunmi. Sunmi this is my little sister Jaehwa".
I smiled at her. "Hello nice to meet you".
She looked at me with a beautiful smile. "You're sister is so cute Jin"! She squished my cheeks. Which schocked me.
Jin!? Ohhh is there some chemistry between these two!! I thought while I looked at Jin with the weirdest perverted face. He saw me and just shrugged.
"Oh yeah Taehyung is waiting in your office". She let go of me as she looked at my brother.
"Okay I'll be there in a few. Also would you mind taking my sister around while I got talk with Taehyung".
Sunmi gave my brother a gleaming smile.
"Sounds like fun".
I looked at Sunmi and checked checked her out for a bit. She was perfect for my brother. They're both beautiful and kind.Hopefully she loves dad jokes.

I followed Sunmi around the whole building. She turned around. "Would you like some tea or coffee"?
"Oh yeah, umm tea is fine".
We sat down at the cafe that was in the company.
"How long have you been working for my brother"?
"We'll it's been a little over five years I would say".
"What's you're favorite color"?
"Purple".
"What school did you go to"?
She smiled and laughed. "What is this an interrogation"?
"Well no it's just"- I got interrupted by a loud yell.
"JAE"!!!!
I quickly turned my head to look for the person who called my name. Who's voice I recognized clearly. I looked at him and he made a heart while running towards us.
"Jae!! I missed you"! He pulled me into the tightest hug.
"Ah-. Okay okay I cant breath". He let me go and held my wrist.
"You grew up so much"!
There was another voice.
"I see you found her".
"Mr.Kim came running at her with the biggest heart he could make". Sunmi giggled.
"Is that so". He looked at Taehyung holding my wrist.
"I can tell your really excited to see each other after four five years huh? Anyway how much time do we have"?
Sunmi looked at her watch. "We have roughly about thirty minutes".
"We should get going then".
We all nodded and walked outside to an SUV waiting for us.

Sunmi pulled out some papers. "Here is the introduction and your speech Jin".
"Thanks. Oh Jaehwa, here". He handed me a piece of paper.
"Whats this"? I looked at him a bit confused.
"Memorize this".
"Why"?
"You'll be reading it out loud". My eyes widened in fear.
"Let me see". Taehyung looked at the paper in my hands. "But isn't this you're introduction Seokjin"?
My eyes widened. "What"!?