Chapter Three

Calum screamed and ran forward, wrapping his arms around my waist and picking me up and I wrapped my arouns his neck and held him as close as I could. I felt him crying into my shirt and I rubbed the back of his neck. "You stupid bitch." He cried. "I can't believe you're here I missed you so much." I could tell he didn't want to, but he let go.

Luke ran over. He bent over and I held him as he also cried into my shirt. He muffled a quiet "I love you" into my shirt. "I love you too Lukey." I whispered to him. He squeezed me really hard for about thirty seconds, then he hesitantly let go and wiped his face.

Ash came over. He cried as I jumped on him. "You're finally home." He spun me around and I let go to face my brother.

He had his hands over his face as he leaned against the wall as he sat on the floor. I walked over and bent down and he pulled me to him. I sat on his lap and cradled his head into my shoulder as he squeezed me.

"I-I missed you s-s-so m-much." He stuttered as he continued to cry. I started to cry to. "You c-came b-back."

"Course I did. Remember how I told you no matter how hard you fucked up I'd never leave?" I laughed slightly and nodded. "Home is where the heart is. My heart is with you boys." I whispered to him. He started to sob again and I continued to cry with him.

-

The boys begged me to go home with them in their car but I declined, not wanting to leave EJ by himself. We were following the boys home when EJ spoke to me.

"Hey Brookie, guess what?" I looked at him and raised my eyebrows, signaling for him to continue. "I recorded that."

"NO!" I screamed excitedly. Now I could watch it whenever I wanted to. Also blackmail the boys because they cried in it, but only if I had to. He nodded. We pulled into the driveway behind the boys and EJ and I got out. The I remembered something. I ran in through the door, pushing the boys out of the way. "OLLIE!" I screamed and ran back out to the front yard and squatted on the grass, waiting for him to come. He reached the front door and looked outside and saw me. He instantly started whining and ran forward, jumping on me and knocking me onto my back. He layed down on my chest and continued to whine and bark and lick my face as I held him. "Im home." I said to him. He was beautiful. He was also huge and sitting ontop of me, but I didn't care. He got off after a couple minutes and went to the bathroom and I stood up and walked around to the backyard. He joined me halfways through, walking on my left side staying right at my feet like he always did. I opened the gate and he ran into the backyard and I ran after him, slamming the gate behind me. I picked up the ball and threw it as far away as I could. He turned and sprinted after it and trotted back to me. He set the ball at my feet and I threw it again. And again. And again. And again until we were both tired. I sat down and opened my legs and he sat in between them and I continued to pet him. I don't know how long we stayed there, but it was quite a while. I stood up and walked around the pool and went in through the back door. All the boys were in the kitchen, so that's where I went.

"Hi." I smiled. All their eyes got wide. "What?" I asked. I was confused. Why were they all looking at me like that?

"YOU HAVE A LIP RING?" Luke screamed excitedly. He still had his plain black one.

"Uh, yeah I do." I smiled. He was so adorable.

"OH MY GOD CAN WE STITCH?! I'VE ALWAYS WANTED A SILVER ONE!" He screamed as he clapped his hands. Well, I never thought twenty year old Luke would still clap his hands like a school girl.

"You want to switch lip rings?" He nodded. "I like mine." I whined. He crossed his arms and pouted. I rolled my eyes and pushed him out of the way so I could get a glass of water.

"Will you stay the night Cookie?" I laughed because Cal still hadn't dropped that nickname. I looked at EJ.

"I'll probably go home, but you can stay if you'd like." I sighed.

"I'll probably stay with EJ tonight, but I will tomorrow, I promise." All the boys put on a frown. Luke came over and hugged me tight. I hugged him back and soon all the boys were hugging me in a big group hug. "I missed you guys so much." I said.

-

"Im tired."

"Then go to bed."

"No you have to carry me."

"Fine." He sighed with a smile on his face. He swung me over his shoulder and walked on the stairs. He opened and shut our bedroom and threw me down on his bed. I took off my pants, shirt, and bra and took one of his big t shirts. I brushed my teeth and went to the bathroom and layed down next to him. He grabbed my waist and pulled it to his so we were spooning. "I'm so glad you're back." He sighed as he layed his head under my chin.

"Me too."

-

you guys are hella awesome

fun fact: I am only 14 years old and I changed my profile picture so go look at mee :D

literally I love it when you guys comment

sorry it was so short, ill make them longer as we get into it :) - Kylee