9) Sorry, friend.

Pupu's POV

   Saying sorry has always been hard to me. But it had to be done. With this kind of history of us together, I couldn't end our relationship this way. It needed to be fixed.

I saw him entering out of his favourite class ever,

The Nasi Lemak Eating Class.

I would never forget the beautiful messages he sent me when he was excited about his notes. I felt a hit of nostalgia on my face and my aura was suddenly calm and happy.

  And I tell you, this angel broke my heart into shattered glass when I saw his hand romantically linked with another females hand. The slut.

I had to go for it now. Now or never.

"Im sorry for what I have done. I know- I shouldn't have embarrassed or treat you that way. Now! who is this lady friend you have over her?" Oh shit help me. The way I asked about her sounded so mean and rude. Boys dont like it when girls are mean!

"Whatever. I wasnt even thinking about the drama that has happened like what? Three fucking days ago? Your forgiven I guess."
He said

"Oh how rude of me uh.. Im Jennifer! His bestfriend and new girlfriend! Teehee! You can call me Jenny though."

This isn't fair. Tell me how the fuck am I supposed to be mean to her when she seems to nice and friendly. She's making this hard for me. And my heart BROKE because of her existence in his life.

She also has perfect everything. Perfect moauth, perfect teeth, perfect fur, perfect ears, perfect wHAT THE FUCK! I hate Jefny. I really do. She's too good.

"I need to go I'll catch up with you guys later at lunch maybe but yea I need to go to Math Class BYE!" I said maybe a little too fast. Oh damn.

It's not even Math Class yet. It's lunch time. I made myself look like a dumbass. Just like how I used to be when I first transferred to this school. I changed my ways though. Especially the way I act. You could tell I'm more mature.

As I reached to the canteen I could smell the scent of the familiar group I used to hang with. The Fukboi Squad. I heard the laughs and voices that were over powering the canteen. Oh they are popular.

And there I saw Jefny and Poopy. Laughing and talking, having fun. I couldn't help but feel jealousy pumping through my red thick fiery boiling blood.

"Hey Jefny, what the fuck are you doing here?" Oh my god that CAME OUT OF NOWHERE. The words just came out I didn't mean to say anything.

And before I could apologise, she was crying.

"Why the fuck did you say that to my precious Jennifer? What is going on with you?" I just found out her name is not Jefny. What an idiot!

"I'm sorry,I-I" I stuttered "I didn't mean to say that."

The whole table looked at me with disgust and disappointment. They used to like me so much and guess what it turned into. This is all my fault.

I ran into the bathroom to let my black tears fall down with no shame. I looked at myself in the mirror. Why am I like this? Why can't I be somecat else?

*door opens up loudly*

I quickly turned my head towards the sound as I panicked. Oh. It's Chanel and her new whore toy. I'm about to blow up.

"What the fuck! Chanel! You see me breaking the fuck down here? You and your- whatever is not gonna help me! We used to besties!BESTIES for fuck sake!

"Well of course Im gonna ignore you. You're a useless prick for fuck sake. You obsess over any boy or girl. Literally anyone. You're a slut that's what people call it?"

I stormed out of the bathroom. I could not take this anymore. I had to get out of this, this shithole!

*bUmp!*

Are you serious. What now. I noticed i dropped my phone. My precious baby is... crACKED. THE PHONE SCREEN IS CRACKED. Oh gosh this is a bad day.

"Hey I'm sorry! Are you new here? Or..." it's a dude speaking.

"No I'm not! I'm the MOST! POPULAR! BITCH HERE! Okay!?! I've had enough for today." I looked up.

Holy shit. Babiebitch? It can't be him. It can't. Today is a bad day. First this, then that, now my ex crush? I don't need feelings for cats now I just dont have the time. He fucking moved here.

"Wait, you look familiar. Veronica, the girl is used to date right? I'm new here and I need a girl beside me all the time. It's a boy thang."

Babiebitch had around 287 girlfriends back in my old school. So of course he couldn't remember all the girls he dated and he mistaken me for this 'Veronica' aka my bully. He was my crush because he never really bullied me or noticed me even.

"Yeah. It's Veronica. I remember you, Babiebitch. I can volunteer to be by your side you know? I'm also really REALLY popular around here. Everybody loves me and they would love you too!"

I lied. I had to because I had no one. This is my only hope. Just hope he doesn't find out who I really am.

"Cool beans. Catch up with ya tomorrow. From the looks of it I can tell that you tryna skip school. Good luck with not getting caught." he winks at the last word he said.

Now I just have to get home. I called an uber black (yes I'm a rich bitch) to send me back home. I got into the Myvi and- Juju?

Hell, it's been so long since I saw her. The last time I saw her, mom fell in love with her and took her away from me. I cried too much because of that.

"Hey, it's been long. Juju." I spit out those words with venom.

"PUPU?!"she turned back

"OH GOD I'VE MISSED YOU! Your mom is kind of a shit girlfriend so I dumped her and now she works in a strip club! And now I'm super lonely and I sure do need a companion!" she said as if she wanted another chance with me.

All I could say is fuck no. I've gotten my heart broken several times and it changed me. It really did...change me.

"Just send me back."

"RM 7 for the ride bitch." She said, obviously angered at my plain reply.

I ran back upstairs to my room and cried till I fell asleep. Today is the most depressing day ever.
————————————————————————
this chapter is just to show sad and #relatable pupu is!!!! just like us teenage gurls hahhaha🤣😜🤪