30

Ross pulls into the empty school parking lot where my lone car sits in the corner. He parks beside mine then turns his body to face me.

"I work tomorrow," I softly say as I look into his red and tired eyes.

He leans the side of his head against the headrest and continues to look at my face. "With Morgan?" He asks. "Sorry, Jamie. Whatever the hell the bitch's name is."

"I think so," I hum and reach my hands out like I always do. I grab his hand and put my hand around his fingers, my other hand resting gently on top of them to rub the skin with my thumb.

Ross rolls his eyes. "If she starts shit with you, babe..."

"She won't. I can always go to Mike and he can fire her. He'd keep me over her any day," I convince him.

I'm not scared of her. She doesn't intimidate me in the slightest. But the way Ross used to describe how she'd hit him, I wouldn't doubt that she'd try to jump me in the parking lot after work.

But I'm still not afraid.

He sighs. "Call me if she does. I don't know what I'll do, but I'll do something."

I nod. "Okay, I will." I reach my other hand out and push some of his wild hair out of the way. "You look so tired," I whisper.

"I am. You're going to make me fall asleep by playing with my hair," he replies, his eyes closed and a lazy smile on his face.

"Your hair got so long," I continue to play with his hair that seemed to grow inches within the last month.

Ross nods in response while keeping his eyes closed. I'm watching his facial expressions as a smirk comes across his face. "More for you to pull on," he opens his eyes slowly and gives me a look.

A look that made my insides melt. A look full of lust and love.

His tongue darts out and he slowly drags it between the top and bottom of his pink lips.

"Oh yeah?" I whisper as I stare at his lips. I realize what I'm doing quickly so I glance back up to his eyes.

Ross pulls his bottom lip between his teeth. "Kiss me," he says quietly as he quickly reaches over and pushes his lips against mine.

He pulls his hand out of our attached one then reaches over to place his hands on my hips. He guides me over the middle console as our lips move together.

I smile against his lips as I move across until I smack my head against the top of the car.

He pulls apart from my lips and laughs at my struggle, his head tilted back completely. Deep, throaty laughs escape as he stares up at me.

I move my hand up to my head where I hit it. "Ow," I say softly. I readjust my body so I'm straddling his thighs.

"You alright, baby?" He asks, the smile wide on his face. "Sorry, I was eager."

I nod and move my hand away from my head and back to his cheek. I lean down and gently place my lips to his, moving them at perfect slow pace.

As his lips part slowly, I take the opportunity to make the first move and slide my tongue into his mouth. I hear him hum in satisfaction as our tongues meet.

He pulls the lever to lower the seat so we are more so laying down than sitting up.

More to pull.

I think about his statement so I run my hand from his cheek up into the roots of his hair. I kiss him harder and tug gently on his hair at the same time.