|chisaki|

An unpleasant chill settled on your spine as you adjusted the straps on your dress that was in your opinion much too short for the freezing weather you were walking in. The cold wind blows harshly against your skin as you shiver uncontrolably. This definetely isn't an ideal way to spend a friday evening, but you made a promise to your friend to celebrate her succesful capture of a villain who's been causing quite a lot of trouble lately.

As you reach your destination, you can already feel the heat emanating from the bar. Stepping into the bar you let out a sigh of relief, followed by a squeak of surprise when you found yourself in your ecstatic friend's embrace, giggling softly as she loosened her grip.

Excitedly she asked about your day before happily ranting about her succesful attempt and the classes she's been taking as of recently. You let yourself zone out for a little while as she moved on to the topic of dating and your love life.

"-soo what about you?" You looked at her trying to look focused, but failing badly at doing so.
"Your love life I mean, how's it going?" She repeated her question. Blinking your eyes boredly you shook your head as your friend pats your head sympathetically.

"It's fine, I just can't find the time for all that." You answer swiftly.
Your cheerful companion smiles gently as she ruffles your hair leaving a small mess on your head.
"Nothing's changed since high school then?" You raise your eyebrow at her question. "Your hair's still so soft!" She gushed running her fingers through it making you groan frustrated.
"Yeah, whatever."

Covering your face embarassed you couldn't help but notice golden eyes scanning your figure out of the corner of your eye. A shiver moved down your spine as you averted your eyes to your plate trying to cover the disturbed look on your face.
"Anyway, as I wa-" Intrusive thoughts tune out all outside noises as you are left alone with only your thoughts and the strangers gaze burning holes in your back. It nearly felt as if his predatory gaze was putting out cigarettes on your bare skin.

Letting out a shuddered sigh, you let your eyes wander around the neatly decorated restaurant as your friend's phone rings and she hurriedly excuses herself to take the call elsewhere.
"Hey, y/n? There's a villain on the loose and I'm needed at the crime scene immediately. You think you could walk home alone?" Shaking your head smiling, you reply swiftly.
"I walked here alone, I can walk back safely too."
"It's gotten pretty dark though-" Her voice was interrupted by the shrill sound of her ring tone.
"Shit! Gotta go!" She gives you a quick peck on the cheek as she storms out the restourant in a hurry.

Gathering your things, you gaze at the storm brewing outside the warm interior regretting not bringing an umbrella and a slightly warmer jacket. Making your way into the cold dark night, you hear quick steps nearing your shivering figure. Deciding to quicken your pace, you gasp as a strong grasp grips your arm and turns you to face the culprit with minimal effort.

A bored sigh echoes through the dark alleyway, while you struggle to run away.
"Putting up a fight won't help you-" Scanning your face throughly pleased he begins to mutter something about some sort of disease as one of his hands moved to grasp your cheek.
It's the creep from the restaurant! You think to yourself panicked, unsure what to do, cursing your lack of a quirk to defend yourself.

"I've been studying you for the past few weeks, you're y/n l/n and you were born quirkless. You're currently in your second year of college. Your fa-" Before he could finish, a sudden rush of adrenaline was what helped you rip your body out of his grasp. Gasping for air hurriedly, all while your legs carried you anywhere away from him.

With the blood ringing in your ears and the subconcious desire to live, you failed to overhear the masked man chuckle to himself.
I look forward to our next meeting, my dearest.