Chapter 2

I was so fucking pissed when I saw what Nicole said about me like how dare this bitch talk about my fucking breath. I knew there was something that this mother fucker wasn't telling me cause nicole bitch ass was talking about me and he was letting this bitch talk about me.who the fuck she calling stank breath cause the last time I checked bitch I'm not the one who's teeth is yellow and two I get my teeth clean and all. Like bitch when's the last time your nasty ass been to the dentist.bitch you need to get your teeth fixed and cleaned and all that.  you need to brush your damn teeth cause I brush mind and ain't nothing stanked about my breath. Bitch I'm not the one who's a whore and fucks everything you see.

So after I had seen that shit I went and  posted what this bitch said about me and squeak commented on my post and was like,

Squeak -lol you be seriously going in. Who pissed in your snow flakes today???

Carmela-my husband told me that she called him and she been texting him and that she said that my breath stank and that I called social services on her and my husband told the bitch that I didn't do it.so I then told him to let me see his phone and i screen shot the messages and all you already know what I'ma do.I got my story line. And this bitch, she got tar all up in her mouth so how the hell she gone talk shit about my mouth when this bitch gone talk about me squeak.

Squeak-wow these stories just be unreal... Like geez why she even out there spreading lies about you

Carmela- cause this bitch ain't got nothing better to do but talk about me and everyone else like bitch shut the fuck up like for real.

Squeak -yeah it sounds like she's being  very immature.

Carmela- yeah she is.