The storm

3rd person

yoongi had always been scared of thunder and lighting.

right now bangtan was staying in a hotel in Tokyo-japan they, have been on tour four weeks on end yoongi was in the room opposite of jimin's room.

jimin and suga have been dating for 10 months now the A.R.M.Y know about it so they don't have to be secretive anymore at first the fans were confused but they quickly learnt to accept that yoonmin was real.

jimins's p.o.v

I was taking a quick nap on the hotel bed and all of a sudden BANG! I jolt up right. I look out of the window to see a lighting bolt hit the car park. I hear a quiet yelp coming from across the corridor. I laugh to myself quietly for a moment.

I walk over to yoongi's room to go see if he is actually okay. KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK! "Hey babe you okay?" I say in a concerned tone of voice. "yeah I'm fine.". He opens the door and signals for me to come in. suga sits comfortably on the end of the hotel bed and pats the spot next to him signalling for me to sit there. I do and he automatically starts back hugging me and asks me "babe can you sleep in here tonight." "but wont RM be mad that we didn't use the room that he had to pay for." "please." he replies in a sad tone.

he new I couldn't resist that. "sure I'm sure he wont mind for one night." A huge smile appears on both of our faces I lay down facing him still "come here" without saying anything he cuddles up to my chest and eventually he drifted to sleep, shortly after him I did the same.

269 words. hope you enjoyed that one-shot if you want you can suggest some to me