his studio

3rd p.o.v

Today Suga went to his studio early so he could finish the lyrics for his new solo song, leaving his boyfriend alone in the house all day. Suga sat there frustrated trying to think of lyrics he could use but for some reason he couldn't consetrate.
While still thinking of lyrics he got pulled out of his thought by a knock on his studio door.

Jimin p.o.v

I woke up to an empty space in the bed. I got up and put jeans and a black shirt on and went to the kitchen to cook sugas favouritemeal and packed it into a small container.
I pulled on my coat and left the house heading to his studio I knew he was going to be there since he had told me the day before on my way I saw a new Starbucks around the corner from where I was heading so I decided that I should get the both of us coffees.
I was just about to knock the door of his studio when I heard him start to rap one of his lines u couldn't help but stand there and listen his voice was raspy and deep, deeper than Usual. Finally I knocked on the door and a heard a quiet "it's open"

Sugas p.o.v

"Its open." I turned around in my chair and saw the love of my life standing there with two coffees and a box of food. I saw him struggling to close the door so I stood up and took the coffees off of him and placed them on my desk as I turned to him again I placed a gentle kiss on his forehead "I love you" he smiled the familiar smile that I see everyday he came closer looking directly into my eyes.

3rd p.o.v

Jimin locked his lips with sugas and kissed him passionately, slowy getting rougher Suga was taken back by the sudden action but kissed back eventually. Suga lifted jimin by the hips jimin wrapped his legs around sugas waist his hand going around his neck.
Suga held jimin up with one arm the other tangled in jimins hair tugging lightly making jimin gasp Suga took this as an opportunity to slip his toung into jimins mouth jimin closed his eyes letting the pleasure take over him. Jimin started to moan into sugas mouth. Suga placed jimin back on his feet leaving jimin confused
"You think I would give you what you wanted so easily"