3| Same| Old| Things|

Comment, Vote and I'll update XD :P

Amihan

Finland is famous for a lot a of things like the beautiful Northern Lights or the ice hotel but most importantly they were known to have the best school system ever. But the fact is, high school or secondary school is still the same for everyone.

I step in to the classroom and felt everyone's eyes on me. I'm used to being alone, so I don't talk that much, nor do I mind having no one to talk to. I try to focus as much as I can on the lessons but after waking up early to clean the house and prepare for their breakfast. I was still tired.

I find myself napping at some point and waking up when everyone seems to be leaving. I'm glad I fell asleep on a Math subject since I'm decent at it as long as I know the formula then I would be able to follow through.

Even though I took off a week from school, I was still working in Aunt Mira's restaurant then I found a job at a local bakery after I drop the kids off to daycare and school. Aunt Mira's restaurant opens in the evening so I'm thankful that it does giving me time for other jobs to get to.

Last night seemed like a busy night as there were oddly a lot of reservations on a Sunday night. I didn't expect it to be like that, I thought Sundays were supposed to be mellow and that there were hardly any people. Aunt Mira seems to know everyone by name too.

It seems in their school system too we needed a mandatory outdoor activity and we don't spend so much time in school and come home quite early compared to my old school. Just as I was about go home while walking to my old car, I hear someone call my name.

"Amihan!" I turn to look and see Sven in yet again in only a blue hoodie and jeans that hugs his muscular legs so well. I smile at him and he smiles back as he stops in front of me "heading home already?"

I nod "I need to pick up Sana and Yume, you?"

"Oh, me too um...my Mom invited you to dinner later and there isn't going back. You won't have to take the shift later and don't worry it is still with pay. She would really love it if you bring the two too"

Stunned, I look at him then to my car. "Knowing her, I don't really have an option, huh?"

He snickers "You know how my mom is like"

I smile "Yeah, okay sure. I'll just take the kids from school. What time?"

"about 6, I guess"

I have time to do a shift in the bakery. I nod "Would be there before then"

***

"Mama why did you choose this job?" Sana asks me while sitting on the front passenger seat.

I pull over by the parking lot and look at her. Her hair tied in a pony tail with some of her baby hair escaping the tie. She looks at me with her usual wide adorable eyes and her ears were peeking out of the sides which earned her the name Dumbo back in Japan.

"Because it's the only job available for me" I glance back to see Yume silently enjoying the view from his car seat. Yume has always been the daydreaming imaginative quiet kid, he cries rarely which makes me really worry if he does. There must be something really wrong if he did cry.

"But you don't know how to bake" Sana giggles, her bucktooth is really cute in my opinion.

"Well, I could learn" I smile, it was so easy to smile with them. I feel even less tired now. "Mama is smart you know."

"I know but still!" Sana giggles.

"Yeah, you just like thinking that Mama is stupid" I tease while taking my seatbelt off and climbing off the car.