The Real World

Patton's POV

     I closed out Omegle and shut off my computer. Standing up I reached my arms above my head: successfully stretching out my back. I been on Omegle for a while trying to find people to talk to. Most of the people were just trying to talk about where babies come from or send me to adultery sites.

I walked out of my room and closed the door behind me. I walked downstairs to see my roomate curled up on the couch in the dark. I walked past the light switch opting to not turn it on as it would only annoy the other boy.

"Hiya Kiddo!" I greeted the dark,strange boy who was on his phone.

Virgil simply waved with three of his fingers,"Sup Patton."

"Whatcha doin'?" I asked after I sat next to the hoodie and skinny jeans clad boy.

Virgil scooted over slightly so I wasn't so close to him before speaking,"Updating my MySpace page."

I didn't understand why Virgil still bothered with MySpace when it was dead, but anytime I'd asked before he just says,"It'll bounce back, you'll see." So I've stopped asking.

"You hungry?" I was thinking of baking chocolate chip cookies." I say, knowing he probably hasn't eaten since breakfast this morning.

"That actually sounds great Patton, I'd love a cookie."

I smiled, nodding quickly and getting up to make the planned cookies.

***

While I waited for the cookies to cool I was scrolling through Instagram in the baby animals tag. In the midst of liking a picture of a puppy in a cat hoodie pocket, my phone buzzed. The notification was from Snapchat saying
@RoPrince had sent a picture of him kissing his katana.

 The notification was from Snapchat saying @RoPrince had sent a picture of him kissing his katana

I sent him one back of the tray of cooling cookies.

A minute later I received a text message from Roman saying to save him some cookies

A minute later I received a text message from Roman saying to save him some cookies. I grinned and messaged him back saying that I'd try.