Meeting again...?

Patton's POV

    The next day I woke up and went downstairs to make breakfast for Virgil and I. After looking through the cupboards and the fridge I decided on some simple bacon and eggs.

After I cooked the food and drinks for us I went into the living room to wake the anxious boy.

"Virgil, breakfast is ready," I said while shaking him gently.

He groaned obviously not wanting to wake up but he did make the effort to get up. After throwing the blanket off he rubbed the sleep from his eyes, smudging his eyeshadow a bit in the process.

I set the two plates down on the small table and poured some coffee into a black mug with a purple handle. After setting the mug next to Virgil's plate I made myself a cup of hot chocolate. Since it was breakfast time I did the responsible thing and did not add any marshmallows or whipped cream to my drink. I brought my mug to the table and set it down before sitting myself down.

Virgil slowly made his way into the dining area and plopped down in his chair. As soon as his dark chocolate brown eyes landed on the mug next to his meal he wrapped his hands around it. He soaked up the warmth that the mug emitted before blowing on the hot liquid and taking a small sip. Virgil hummed, a shiver running up his spine as the caffeine worked its way through his system, waking him up a bit more.

I smiled at Virgil as he sleepily enjoyed his coffee. "Did ya sleep well?" I asked while stabbing my eggs and preparing a bite on my fork.

My roomate simply shrugged taking another sip before speaking. "No nightmares so that's good but no dreams either. Blackness isn't as bad as nightmares but it's not good either." He said slowly, his voice rough sounding rough due to recently waking up.

I nodded understandingly. I knew how often my best friend had nightmares that kept him up at night when he was actually able to sleep. Virgil was either kept awake by anxious thoughts, anxiety attacks or nightmares. He took sleeping pills when he hadn't slept in a few days, and I comforted him by running my fingers through his hair more often than not.

After Virgil finished his coffee he got up to refill it. After the mug was full once more he turned to go upstairs to his room.

"Not hungry kiddo?" I asked him before he could go up the stairs.

The chemically imbalanced boy simply shook his head and went upstairs with the mug in hand. I sighed but stood taking my now empty dishes and Virgil's full plate to the kitchen. I set my dirty dishes in the sink and ran the water a bit to rinse them off. After sticking the dishes in the dishwasher I put saran wrap on the full plate and stuck it in the fridge.

I went back upstairs deciding to get on my computer. I closed the door and sat down at my desk before turning on the monitor. Once the computer breathed life I clicked on Chrome and typed Omegle.com into the search bar. Once to the site where you can meet strangers I put in the interests of 'bored' and 'friend'. After skipping past many people with the interest of 'bored' that wanted to talk about storks: I connected with someone with the interest of 'friend'.

You are now connected to a stranger.
Say hello.

You: hiya kiddo! :)
Stranger: Kiddo huh? You don't sound like someone I know.
You: haha well that would make sense considering we just met
Stranger: Yes...I suppose you're wrong. May I ask your name?
You:  my name is patton, what's your name kiddo? :)
Stranger: My name is Jack.
You: cool name :)
Stranger: Thank you. So Patton, how do you feel about lying?
You: lying is bad
Stranger: It's not interesting that you say that.
Stranger is typing...
Stranger: I don't have to go but I would love to talk more. Do you have Kik?
You: i don't but i can get it :)
Stranger: Please do.
You: alright I got it, my username is pattontheback
Stranger: Mine is JacktheFibber start a chat with me and talk there.
You: okay, will do kiddo! :)

Stranger has disconnected.
Start a new chat?

A/N: Greetings once more my fellow fangirls, fanboys and fanpals! Third chapter has a medium length. Please let me know what you think by commenting and/or voting. Though I do prefer comments cause then I can interact with you guys. See you in the next one! I love ya! :)

-Adrien