four

12-9-14, 11:17 am {astrid}

To: star child

astrid oh my god a thing happened

To: meg

what???

To: star child

ASHTON IRWIN ASKED ME OUT

To: meg

ISN'T THAT THAT REALLY HOT GUY THAT GRADUATED LAST YEAR

To: star child

YES HIM!!!!!!111 HE'S SO HOT OH MY GOD

To: meg

I'M SCREAMING FOR YOU HOLY SHIHIHOHVO

To: meg

HOW DID IT HAPPEN

WHAT DID HE SAY LIKE HOW DID HE ASK YOU

To: star child

I WAS AT THE MOVIE STORE WHERE HE WORKS AND HE JUST CAME UP AND STARTED HARDCORE FLIRTING WITH ME AND SAID THAT HE'S IN SOME BAND AND THEY'RE PERFORMING AT THE PUB TONIGHT AND HE ASKED ME TO COME SEE HIM AND HE FCUCKING WINKED AT ME IT WAS HOT

YOU HAVE TO COME WITH ME

To: meg

MEG HOLY SHIT

12-9-14, 7:53 pm

"I'm so excited, oh my god," Meg intertwined her fingers with mine, practically bouncing with excitement. I snorted at her, nudging her over. "Do you know what instrument he plays?"

"Babe, the only thing I know about Ashton Irwin is that he's older than us and he's really hot." She stuck her tongue out at me and I rolled my eyes, pulling out my phone. No missed calls or texts. Calum hadn't texted me in a few days, saying he had been grounded for failing his maths quiz.

I really missed him. I missed his constant all-caps texts when he was excited and his crappy grammar. I really liked his pretty dark eyes and his smile. He didn't know that, though.

"Astrid," Meg nudged me. "Don't look now, but I think that's Calum on stage." I shot my head up and Meg punched me in the arm. I locked eyes with him almost immediately and he gave me a small smile. "God damn it, Astrid." She groaned.

"Fucking fuck fuck fuck," I muttered, the smile not leaving my face. Once he'd looked away, I looked at Meg, who was wearing the same panicked expression. "He knows my full name, Meg. I need to make up an alias or something."

"Well, you better hurry up because they're coming over here right now," she looked past me, a smile growing on her face. "Ashton!" she ran and hugged him and he picked her up in the air, swinging her around. Three guys trailed behind him, one blond with a lip ring, one with box-dyed black hair, and Calum. My god, they're cute.

"Guys, this is Meg," he smiled at Meg and looked over at me. "And her friend...what's your name? I'm sorry."

"Cas," I said quickly, mentally slapping myself in the face for being stupid enough to naming myself off of a character from a tv show. Ashton grinned at me,

"Cas," he repeated, sticking out his hand. "I'm Ashton. This is Luke, Michael, and Calum," I nodded at the three of them and Calum looked at me with furrowed brows. "Anyway we better get going-we're starting soon. Thank you guys so much for coming!" he kissed Meg on the cheek and dragged the three other guys away.

"Cas? Really?" Meg asked, rolling her eyes once they'd left. I shrugged,

"I had, like, two seconds to make something up!" I pulled out a water bottle from my bag and chugged it all down, wiping my mouth with the back of my hand. "Be glad I didn't say Buffy." She scowled at me and hit me on the arm.

12-9-14, 8:22 pm

"Dude, she's really hot," Luke, literally, drooled. "Like-I'm just saying-I would." Michael snorted and rolled his eyes.

"You couldn't, even if you tried," Luke glared at him. "Besides, she had her eyes on Calum the whole time." Michael smirked and nudged me.

"I think I know her, dude," I scratched my head. "I met her that night I went out to Maccas."

"Calum, you go to Maccas, like, every night." Ashton snickered. I hit him upside the head and he scowled at me,

"What happened when you met 'er? Did you get rejected?" Luke sang and stuck out his bottom lip. I rolled my eyes,

"No," I muttered coldly and the guys all laughed. Michael put his arm around my shoulder,

"It's okay, mate, it happens to the best of us." I shoved him off,

"She didn't reject me! She was getting my number for her friend," I looked over at Ashton. "Who, now, has a thing with Ashton." He put his hands up in mock surrender.

"Sorry, man! If you liked her, you should've told me!"

"I don't like Meg."

"That's right," Michael chimed. "Because he likes Astrid."

"I don't like Astrid either!" Luke raised an eyebrow at me and snorted.

"Dude, you were practically on your knees begging your mum to give you your phone back when she took it away-I was there, I saw you!" The guys all began laughing and I was convinced it was make-fun-of-calum day.

"Please, mum," Luke mocked, getting on his knees and folding his hands together. "I need my phone back! I have to talk to her!" his voice rose a few octaves, "Who?" he lowered his voice again. "Astrid! I have to text Astrid!" he rose his voice again, "Calum, who the hell is Astrid?" he looked at me and snickered. "You're whipped, man."

"I'm not fucking whipped." I crossed my arms over my chest and Michael fake pouted, wrapping his arms around my neck.

"It's okay, Cal! I'll love you back!" I shoved him off me, opening my mouth to snap back at him, but I was cut off.

"Five Seconds of Summer?" a man asked, popping his head through the door. "You're on."

a/n: lol luek hemigns ur so funni

also hi I wrote a new story called "to my idol" and I'd like it a lot a lot a lot if you'd read it pretty please ty friends xoxoxo c