1

Hi it's me ya boi. So like I love this story? Like sm? And I just feel like this song really goes well with it, it's just so soft and pure just like Daisuga. So I highly suggest listening to this song while reading it? (There's gonna be a different song every chapter) but ya thanks for checking out my shitty fanfic and let's this started bros.

Suga POV

The smell of paper and dust filled my nose as I walked through the rustic halls of the campus towards the registration office. My first day back. I had to get away.... away from him. I was dating a guy named Nastuo Radian for about 4 years when I finally cut it off with him. Being with Nastuo was... different. He was powerful, controlling, and narcissistic. He tore me down to my flesh and bone until I was nothing... This went on for years until finally one of our neighbors called in on a noise complaint and he was arrested for domestic abuse. I dropped out of university, I quit the volleyball team, I had no purpose. I started seeing therapy and now I was finally back to finish my medical degree. I switched university's and got away from my past, ready to start a new life.

"Hello sir are you a new student?" The kind woman at the registration desk asked me.

"Yes I am! I'm here to get my dorm number and key?" I replied.

"Name?" She asked.

"Kōshi Sugawara." I said.

She fiddled around on her computer and responded with "your dorm room is 178. Your roommate is Daichi Sawamura" She handed me the key.

"Thank you" I said grabbing the key and walking off to find my dorm room.

I hope this Daichi is nice, I don't wanna be stuck with an asshole of a roommate for an entire school year. I made my way to the dormitory wing of the campus in search of my room. 171, 172, 173, 174, 175, 176, 177, 178! Finally. I took a few deep breaths, getting rid of my built up anxiety and I knocked on the door.

After a few muffled footsteps a guy came and opened the door. He was tall. His broad, muscular body clung onto his cotton tee shirt. He had a soft but stern face. He stared at me intently.

"Your Sugawara right?" He said.

"Yep that's me! But you can just call me Suga, nice to meet you Daichi!" I said setting down my bags and shaking his hand.

My inner gay began to flare up. He was handsome. But I still needed to recover from my past relationship, I knew I wasn't ready to start a new one but something felt different about this guy. I suppress my feelings and I pick up my bags and walk inside.

"What are you majoring in?" Daichi asked while helping me with my stuff.

"Oh I'm getting my medical degree, and you yourself?" I replied unpacking.

"I'm here for my chemistry degree and my physical education degree. I hope to become a teacher once I graduate" He said.

"That's amazing." I said flopping down on my bed.

"How about I order us something? Pizza? We can get to know each other." Daichi said looking at me.

"That sounds splendid." I said.

Oh boy, this was gonna be fun.