2

Daichi POV

I ordered Suga and me some pizza and I sat down on my beanbag and I admired his features.

He was smaller than your average guy but he was tone and fit. He's shorter than me by a few inches and he has a pretty feminine face for a guy. His hair was a gorgeous light grey but not the old person kind. He had it styled Straight down but his cowlick stood proudly. He's hot, what else could I say?

I sat up and coughed and he looked up from his phone and said "So where are you from Daichi?"

I smiled a little and said "I'm from around Tokyo, and how about you?"

"I'm from Tokyo as well." Suga said smiling.

I smiled at him, he's so cute. The room fell to a comfortable silence as he went on his phone and I doze off into thought. Suga was adorable and extremely kind and that's a major turn on for me. I only ever dated 2 other people and they only lasted about a month. I felt attached to him. I want to ask him out, I hope he feels the same way I do.

I coughed and asked him "so are you dating anyone?"

"Uhhh not at the moment" Suga said while fiddling with his fingers as he blushed.

"Haha same." I said awkwardly as I felt my face flush.

There was a knock on the door disrupting the awkward silence. I quickly stood up and opened the door revealing the pizza delivery guy. Shit I totally forgot I ordered that.

"14.75 please" the guy said expressionless as he handed me my pizza.

I nodded and handed him a twenty as I took the pizza and said "Keep the change bro"

He nodded and walked off. I took the pizza and set it down on my desk and Suga got up from his bed and walked over to me to grab some pizza. While reaching for a slice our hands brushed and I felt my face heat up as I mumbled "sorry".

"It's ok" Suga said blushing as he sat down with his food.

The room fell to a comfortable silence as we both began eating our pizza.

"Thanks for the pizza Daichi, I was hungry" Suga said gratefully as he ate his pizza.

"No problem. I assumed you were hungry since you were moving in today." I said smiling at him.

"Aww your so sweet Daichi! Your honesty one of my only friends... I don't have very many friends. People don't really like me but besides the point, I hope we can become closer" Suga said quietly while looking down.

"I think your adorable Suga" I said as I carefully cupped his face with my tender hand.

His face flushed red and he said "we have classes tomorrow".

I smiled and said "I know" I bit my lip, contemplating what I was gonna say next.

"How about we go for coffee, before class?" I asked.

"Like a date?" Suga stuttered as he fiddled with his fingers.

"Yes like a date" I said with a giggle.

"I think I'd like that Daichi." Suga said smiling as he leaned in and kissed me carefully.

I reddened and kissed him back, rubbing my thumb on his jawline. He wrapped his hands around the back of my neck, pulling me closer towards him. I tilted my head and deepened the kiss as I laced my fingers through his soft gray hair.

Suga giggled and quickly pulled away and he kissed my cheek and mumbled tiredly "goodnight Daichi".

He climbed off me and climbed in his bed, falling asleep leaving me flustered and confused.