Chapter 1

"Leonard" Sheldon called out" "Amy and I have been together a long time now, and I want to take our relationship to the next level."
"Aw cool, so uh, what ya gonna do? Leonard questioned.
"I'm going to ask Amy Farrah Fowler to marry me."
Leonard just stood there trying to take in what Sheldon had just said.
"Oh your serious?, I was kinda waiting for the 'bazinga'."
"Leonard of course I'm serious, I love Amy and I want to spend the rest of my life with her."
"That's great buddy, when are you gonna ask her?"
"Tonight, I just want Amy to know how much she has had an impact on my life, she means the world to me, I want to tie the knot so that I know I'm not going to lose her."
   At that moment, Penny burst through the door.
"Hey guys!" Penny exclaimed whilst kissing Leonard on the cheek.
"Sheldon is gonna propose to Amy!" Leonard blurted out.
"What!" Penny's jaw dropped.
"Leonard! I wanted to be the one to tell our friends!"
And by that time, Penny had already texted Bernadette, Howard, and Raj, the good news, but Penny knew Inside that Amy had to know beforehand, because Penny didn't know how she'd take it.
"Leonard text our friends to be here at 7pm, and I'll tell Amy that I need her to come over and help me with a project or something,, oh this is gonna be great!" Sheldon yelled in his usual manner.
"Yeah,, I'm just gonna go for a walk, congrats on the news sheldon!" Penny declared.
But Penny wasn't going for a walk, she was on her way to tell Amy what she was going to be in for. She knew that Amy wasn't ready....