Chapter 7 seeing some old faces

Bruce's POV
I wonder, if Harry was alive what would be his favorite class at Hogwarts?
"-uce, Bruce, BRUCE"
What Tony?
"I was asking if you wanted to come with me to go and see the kid. But obviously you weren't listening so I'll ask again. Hey Bruce, do you want to come to Queens with me to go and see the kid?"
Sure, why not, at least I can try to not think about them too much.
Harry POV
We've been walking for about two hours already. Suddenly Remus makes a right turn into a apartment complex.
"Hey, Moony where are we?"
"We're in front of my apartment building. Come on let's go to my apartment."

As we were about to enter the apartment I heard a voice
"Remus? Is that really you?"
"Hey May, yeah it's me."
"What are you doing back I thought you moved permanently to some place in London."
"Well, my god nephew is on break and so, Sirius and I decided to visit New York. How have you been?"
"I've been alright."
"Where is Ben?" The lady named May looked like she was gonna cry but she didn't.
"I'm sorry but Ben died in a shooting."
"Oh, May I'm sorry. How have you and Peter been doing money wise?"
"We've been doing good now a days." Then I heard a voice.
"Aunt May, aunt May guess what..."
"What is it Peter?"
"Mr. Stark texted and said that he was coming over with, get this, Bruce Banner!!!"
"That is wonderful Peter, but first I would like you t-"
"Hi, Mr. Lupin, it's nice to see you again. Who are the two people behind you?"
"Well this is my god nephew Harry, and thi-"
"Moony I can introduce my self, my name is Sirius Orion Black but, you can call me Sirius."
"Nice to meet you Harry, Mr. Black."

I know, I know, I haven't posted a chapter in a while. But as a Christmas gift here is a new chapter. Hope you enjoyed it. Merry Christmas, and happy holidays. ❄️❄️❄️❄️🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁🎁