Chapter 16 Telling May

Peter POV
Harry and I walk out of the room.
"Where is the med bay, badger?" I hear Harry ask.
"One, Badger? Two follow me."
"Your personality reminds me of the traits of the Hufflepuffs and their emblem is a badger" Harry said. As we walked, my worries began to surface, then Harry grabbed my hand. "You looked like you were panicking. Take a deep breath, it will be alright." I calmed down and we walked into the med bay. As we walked in I saw that Aunt May was fine, she was stable and she was awake. I ran up to her and gave her a hug.
"I'm alright Peter, I'm just bruised."
"I'm glad you are alright, Ms. Parker." I hear Harry say as he approached May.
"Thank you, now who asked who?"
"Who asked who what, Aunt May?" I asked.
"Peter, I know you are smart so don't play dumb on me. Who asked who to be the other's boyfriend?"
"How did you know?"
"The look on your face after talking to Harry, Now who?"
"That would be me, Mrs. Parker," Harry said sheepishly. A smile grew onto Aunt May's face.
"Yes!! Tony, you owe me 20 bucks. Sirius, you owe me 10 galleons." May shouted as I realized that Mr. Stark, Mr. Black, Mr. Lupin, and Dr. Banner/Potter had entered the room.
"You too May," I said.
"Of course Peter, don't forget that I raised you." As May said this I saw she was getting tired.
"Get some rest May. Hey, Harry, wanna go see the city?" I asked.
" Sure," So we left the tower, and we went to Central Park, the Empire State Building, and then we went to the equivalent to Diagon Alley, before we went back to the tower."
Harry POV
When we arrived back at the tower, Moony, Padfoot, Uncle Bruce, Tony, and Pepper were sitting in the sitting room playing what looks like Exploding Snap.
"Where's everyone?" Peter asked.
"Well Fury gave Natasha, and Clint a mission, Steve is in the gym, Thor went to Asgard, and May is in a guest room resting," Tony replied.
"Ok, who's winning?"
"Surprisingly Tony is winning," Uncle Bruce said.
"Well, I'm going to start on dinner, are there any allergies?" Pepper asked.
"No!" Sirius, Remus, and I say. Once Pepper left, I suggested we play Exploding Snap in teams, Petter and I, Moony and Pads, and Tony and Uncle Bruce. Ten rounds and eight wins later, Peter and I won. Then it was time for supper.
It's been a while since I last posted but I hope you all enjoyed the chapter and that you are all safe.😃