Part 2

Part 2

The following morning was not a pleasant experience. Upon waking up, Bakugou could only describe the feeling that had taken him over as unmotivating. His body and even a small part of his mind telling him it was not worth it to move or get up.

Things would be best if he admitted defeat to this island and the sickness it was giving him and instead sleep the day away. Too bad for Soul Enclave and God's magic that they were dealing with a contender for the most stubborn mortal to ever exist.

And thus, Bakugou wasted no time to drag himself out of the small tree area. You were still sleeping peacefully. And seeing as he really wasn't in any sort of mood to talk or even deal with anything aside from his own needs at this moment, he decided to let you sleep for a while longer.

At least until he could catch some more fish, prepare and then cook it. Maybe if he woke himself up and filled up his growling stomach he'd be in a more decent mood. But then again... with you slowly reverting back to whatever people in this shit world thought of you... it was only a matter of time until you annoyed him to death again.

The morning went by quickly, and soon enough he had finished what he sought out to do and was placing the two fish onto a plate for them each. The male sighed, turning a gaze to where you were still sleeping.

"Hey, shitty Goddess! I made you something to eat, so get your ass out here before I eat your helping!" He hollered, biting harshly into his own fish.

He ate eagerly for a few moments, not hearing any signs of movement coming from the hollow tree. Raising a brow, he finished off his breakfast and wiped the remaining fishy residue on his pants before picking himself up and coming closer to where you were.

Bakugou pushed aside the flap, peering down at you. Your form having been unmoving since he left. He rolled his eyes, nudging you harshly with his foot against your side as his voice returned at full volume.

"Hey! Wake the fuck up! I made your food, so be damn grateful and get up to fucking eat it!"

Once more... you made no move to wake up. In fact... you didn't even react to the harsh volume of his voice. You were still... not even having your chest rising or falling with steady breaths. The realization of this making Bakugou suck in a harsh breath.

He knelt down next to you, shaking you harshly. "Hey! Come on and wake up! This isn't fucking funny!"

Still no response. In fact, it seemed more as if you were...

He shook his head, knowing that the equivalent to you being dead or acting like a corpse would mean it was nearly time for you to be erased completely. But, even so, the Tineenian prince had given you his word to make sure nothing bad happened to you.

And now it appeared he'd have to make good on his word. And by making good on it... he'd need to find some way to wake you up. A task that he wasn't prepared for, but then again, it's not like he was going to give up.

Despite how much his body ached and his mind told him to forget about it and accept the fate that seemed to be growing closer... he was too stubborn to lose. Not when the effects of him giving up would be the possible annihilation of every living thing in his world.

There was too much at stake... and currently, he was the world's only link between life and death. How ironic, given that it was you he was dealing with.

"Shit..." He growled, trying to not let the panic set in.

He had to think about this rationally, find something that would make sense. If this island was supposed to be where you came and went between the worlds... then there had to be something here that would get you to wake up again.