Golden Light

((Whoever drew this pic is my new favorite person!!! Nice job!!))

________________________________________________________________

Clouse slowly backed up, now scared of the monster in front of him. 

"Awwww, come on Clousy-Clouse," Eclipsa cooed, "Don't run away now,"

Eclipsa smiled, closing her eyes, "You think you found an ally in Darkness? Do you comprehend the powers you were gifted with? The same power I was born into!"

Eclipsa's red, golden and purple eye glowed like a flashlight in a pitch black room. Eclipsa slowly walked up to Clouse as she spoke, 

"Where do you think the darkness all go hide from the precious light? Just who do you think stands up against that?"

Eclipsa held her hand out, and Akumu slowly formed itself into a weapon. A scythe.

((The Scythe in this pic, I could not find a better one. Just make it purple))

Eclipsa looked over the sharp blade in her hand, running a finger down the edge, "What you possess is a mear fraction of that might

Eclipsa looked over the sharp blade in her hand, running a finger down the edge, "What you possess is a mear fraction of that might. The same might I fight, unyielding against each and every night," 

"STAY BACK!!!" Clouse yelled, shooting a blast at Eclipsa, who blocked easily with her scythe. 

"You are nothing. Nothing compared to the darkness,"

Eclipsa bared her fangs, "You are nothing compared to me!!!"

Eclipsa rushed forward and pinned Clouse by the neck with her scythe against a tree. Eclipsa leaned into his face, her eye's glowing with anger.

"You think you know pain? I will show you true agony!!!!"

"What.....are....you?" Clouse choaked out, Eclipsa giggles and removed the scythe. Eclipsa held it up above her head, smiling down at Clouse.

"I... am a shadow,"

The scythe came down in a swooshing motion; a blood-curdling scream echoed around the island.  Then there was silence.

The Elemental masters, hearing the scream, stopped. 

"What the hell was that," Tox asked, 

"It was me,"

The group turned to see Eclipsa; she was back in her old form, Akumu hiding in pin form. All evidence of the Master of Magic's sin was gone. Her cloak hung off of Eclipsa like a rag, and her clothes were dirty and ripped. 

"Clouse is no more," Eclipsa spoke slowly, "But the fight...he....I," Eclipsa looked down, 

"He got banished to the dark dimension," Gravis mumbled, Eclipsa's eyes widened, and she looked at them. She nodded,