Lisa - Movie Night (N)

A/N - The imagine will contain a spoiler or two about the movie Marley & Me! You have been warned :^)

I smiled as Lisa snuggled into me, my hand playing with the tips of her hair as I looked at her lovingly. Another relaxing movie night with Lisa. Just the two of us in my apartment as we cuddled under a blanket on the couch, sharing the love we felt for each other. There was no place I'd rather be than right here, all snug and cozy with the love of my life.

"What do you wanna watch Lili?" I asked, quickly flicking through the thousands of shows and movies on Netflix.

"Hmm, let's watch Marley & Me." she replied, pointing at the tv. "I heard that it's a pretty decent movie from Jennie unnie." she continued, turning to look at me for my opinion.

"Sure, apparently that movie's really sad though." I said as I pressed play. I covered us with a blanket as I wrapped my right arm around Lisa, pulling her closer to me as we settled in for the movie. She rested her head on my shoulder and I held her right hand with mine, caressing it softly with my thumb. I loved moments like this. Just us two quietly enjoying each other's presence. It never felt awkward and I enjoyed every second I spent with her.

"I love nights like these where I just get to chill with you babe." Lisa said, turning her head to look at me. I smiled in response as I brought my eyes to meet hers. "Even though we're not doing much, I love spending time with you. Especially since I'm so busy nowadays." she continued, her smiling turning into an adorable pout.

"It's okay babe, I knew how busy you'd be with your schedules before we started dating but look where we are now. Don't worry about how busy you are, it will never change how I feel about you. Even if we only have the time to talk for a few minutes a day I'll never regret my decision of dating you." I spoke softly, cupping her cheek and caressing it with my thumb.

"Thanks baby, I love you." Lisa said as she pressed her lips onto mine gently. The feeling of her soft lips on mine never got old, I loved the way she felt and moved. She had me caught in her spell and she knew it. "Now let's watch this movie, I got us some snacks too." she continued as she pulled away, pulling a bag off of the floor, getting ready for the movie to start.

~ ~

"Oh my God it's so sad! Why did the dog have to die?!" Lisa cried, my shoulder damp from all her tears. I chuckled as I passed her some tissues. My hand instinctively moved to her cheek, caressing her and wiping the warm tears off of her face.

"At least Marley lived a great life. The good doggo lived the best life she could have." I replied softly, stroking Lisa's back to calm her down. "Babe stop crying." I laughed at her cuteness. She looked at me and pouted in response to my teasing.

"Oh my goodness, could you stop pouting please Lili, you're gonna kill me with that cuteness." I said, pinching her cheek with my other hand. Lisa grinned a cheeky grin before tackling me down onto the couch as she giggled.

"Oof. Babe, what was that for?" I chuckled as I moved her hair away from her face. I took in the beautiful sight of my amazing girlfriend lying on top of me, her head resting on my chest.

"That was for teasing me earlier for crying." she giggled, bringing herself level to me and connecting our lips together gently. "And that, that's for being you babe. I love you so much." she whispered smiling.

I smiled softly and wrapped my arms around her tightly but gently in reply, wanting her to feel the love and warmth I so very much felt for her.

"I love you too Lili. I love you to the moon and back."

~ ~ ~ ~

A/N
Was it cute? I hope it was :P

Hope you guys enjoyed it. Shorter than usual but I haven't had much time to update, sorry about that. I'll be taking a break from my training for a day to rest up so maybe there will be more imagines on the way soon!

If you enjoyed the imagine please consider leaving a vote. Comments and requests are also welcome ^^ Thanks for reading~