5. It ain't my fault

Guest: Idalis Deleon
Today was the day Mya gets to tour with the big stars such as Tupac, Aaliyah, TLC, Notorious BIG, Lil Kim, Faith Evans, Ginuwine, Bobby Brown & Usher. Along with Sean 'Puffy' Combs.
Jojo: Yo don't tell me that you gon be sniffing up some hyna to get more coke and pussy you wild muthafucka.
Bobby: At least I am having a good time unlike yo fat ugly grizzly bear ass, you can hardly take off yo shirt.
Jojo: I ain't swinging my ass for no bitch!
K-Ci: That's too bad, no pussy for you.
Jojo: Lord, I do not need this shit.
Dalvin is romancing with T-Boz.
Dalvin: Yo T, what'chu think about going to Miami and performing with a bunch of girls with they thong on.
T-Boz: Nothing really, I just better not catch you looking at any of them.
Lisa: Yeah, or we gon pop them brown lips of yours off that chocolate face of yours!
Dalvin: Damn, why you gotta get physical with me?
T-Boz: Lisa, chill out I got this.
Dalvin: You better get her in check, she be trippin.
Tupac: Dal, if I didn't know any better, you can't handle a real broad like her!
Aaliyah: Pac leave him alone.
Dalvin: Thank you Aaliyah.
Aaliyah: You're welcome.
Devante: This is why I live alone.
Lil Kim wasted no time getting gangster with Biggie.
Kim: So tell me you chocolate monster, what we doing tonight?
Biggie: What'chu think?
Tupac: Fuckin!
Kim: Shut up pac, you talk too much!
Puffy: Y'all be fighting like Martin & Pam, damn.
Jojo: And Aaliyah is Gina, but in a calm way.
Puffy: K-Ci & Bobby, I know that you like to nasty, but save all that when you get on that stage, hear?
Bobby: Yes sir, mr puff daddy sir! Even though you ain't nobody's daddy.

Puffy: K-Ci & Bobby, I know that you like to nasty, but save all that when you get on that stage, hear?Bobby: Yes sir, mr puff daddy sir! Even though you ain't nobody's daddy

They arrived at miami, they stopped at a miami hotel, K-Ci had his eye this one particular hyna that made him want to drop the bags and speak to her. Of course, she could feel the intention towards her as she was attracted to his hat turned back, leather jacket, and pants hanging low. Her name is Idalis DeLeón. However, he walks towards her to talk to her.
K-Ci: So wassup ms hyna?
Idalis: Nothing rough rider.
K-Ci: Do I look like I could hurt somebody? I wouldn't even hurt a fly, maybe a butterfly at that. I'm from the group Jodeci and they call me K-Ci sugar.
Idalis: K-Ci from Jodeci?
K-Ci: The one and only.
Idalis: Oh my god, I'm sorry if I was acting shady, I didn't recognize you.
K-Ci: Nah, but you will once you see me on stage. So are you gonna tell me your name?
Idalis: Oh, I'm Idalis DeLeón.
K-Ci: Idalis DeLeón, that sounds sexy for a sexy girl like you. You even sound sexy too, where you from? Mexico?
Idalis: Puerto Rico.
K-Ci: Puerto Rico? Well hallelujah. I'mma get going, you just don't miss the show, hear?
Idalis: Handle your business papi.
Then he gives her that look.