12. Keep ya head up Pt. 1

At the hospital, Tupac is not in his right mind on what's happening to Aaliyah.

Biggie: Yo, you good Pac?Tupac: Nah man, I'm scared as fuck if something bad happens to her

Tupac: Nah man, I'm scared as fuck if something bad happens to her.
Even TLC came through.
Lisa: Pac, you good?
Tupac: I'm aight, just worried bout my babygirl.
Lisa: Is she gonna be ok?
Tupac: I don't know, the doctor hasn't came through yet.
Diddy rushes in trying to figure out what's going on.
Diddy: Yo what's going on? What happened to Aaliyah?
T-Boz: Oh hell nah, not you again.
Tupac: C'mon man, this ain't the time for y'all to be beefing, right now just put whatever beef y'all got to the side and just be here for Aaliyah. She could fuckin die here, did y'all think of that? She's my angel, my goddess, my queen. I would take a life if something bad happens to her!
Then the doctor came through.
Tupac: How is she?
Doctor: She's alright, the bad news is she's gonna have to rest for a couple of weeks, the good news is we found out she's about to have a baby.
Tupac: A baby? Word?! I'm gon be a daddy!
Lisa: I'm bout to be a godmother!
Tupac: Can we go see her?
Doctor: Of course you can, just keep it down please, she's recovering.
Tupac: Thank you.
Tupac entered the room, noticed how beautiful she was sleeping on the hospital bed.

Tupac wasn't the only one, Lisa, Kidada, & Biggie entered along with him.
Tupac: Look at her man, look at how she's sleeps. She sleeps like an angel. I never seen anyone sleep like that before. I think that's when I fell for her, cause every time I slept with her, it was like sleeping in heaven.
Lisa: She's been good to all of us, I don't remember her giving us any problems. She was always bringing positive vibes.
Kidada: Yeah, I couldn't stand to get through life without her, she's the type of friend everybody needs.
Biggie: I'mma go outside, y'all got me feeling emotional and shit.
Kidada: I'm gonna give you some time alone with her.
Lisa: I'mma go see if they got any snacks or something, I'm starving like crazy.
Everybody left the room, Tupac sits beside Aaliyah watching her sleep peacefully. Then he reminisces on the time he and Aaliyah got together.
Flashback
Tupac just got done shooting his movie Juice, he's walking with his homie Big.
Tupac: I can watch Scarface all day, everyday just to see him pull out that AK 47 like it's his own dick! "Say hello to my little friend!"
Biggie: C'mon man, you be reciting the same old lines along with that annoying accent. I can't take it no damn more man.
Tupac: You know you wanna bust a bullet like you bust a nut on two different hoes every other night.
Biggie: Whatever.
Then Tupac saw what blew his mind out of the wind.