The Deal

"So do we have a deal or not"
"Idk noona what if I get in trouble"
"You won't I promise"
"Fine but under one condition"
"What would that mite be"
"You will see when the time comes Y/N"
"YAH! Your not allowed to call me that unless you say noona"
"And what you gonna do about it
~Park Y/N~"
"Why you little-" I charge at him. He was able to make it in his room. And he locked it. Surprisingly considering he had to run up the stairs and down the hall. I banged on the door. "JUST WAIT TILL YOU COME OUT JEONGIN! yoU WILL FEEL MY RATH!" I could here him laughing on the other side.  

                                                          ~a couple hours pass~

Jeongin P.O.V

I've been in here forever I need to use the bathroom and I'm hungry. what do I do. I bend over and look under the door. and I see Y/N shoes. SHES BEEN THERE FOREVER HOW IS SHE NOT TIRED! I really need to use the bathroom and this fist tank is not helping. I come up with a plan. I run to my closet and put a mask on and put on my safest clothes. I hop on my bed and duck tape some pillows around me. I take my base ball bat and I'm ready for action. There is no way she will hurt me now. I open the door "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" what....... she's not there. I look around and she is know where to be found I drop my bat and take my helmet off and rush to the bathroom I for get to lock the door. I take everything off and unzip my pants.  Just as I'm finishing I hear the door opening. I looked up and screamed covering my important part .  she is just standing there poker face. then she starts laughing. likes she is mocking me. she is on the floor rolling. 
"Oh My Gawd Jeongin What Is All this I Literally Can't" Wait what exactly is she talking about. Is she talking about all the stuff on the floor or . . . . NOOOOO
"noona what did u see?!?!"
"What happened to calling me by name"
"NOTHING I'M SORRY I DID THAT NEW PLEASE TELL ME YO-"
"Sorry little bro I did and I feel bad for your future wife it's so small" She pit her finger together and make that small sign. I'm left in complete shock. Mouth open and with a death stare. She smirks with a chuckle and walks away.
"Love you bro" She shouts from the Hall. I shut the door and make sure to lock it. I move my hands away from the important part and look down.
"It's not that small."  I say with a pout. I feel like ima cry my pride has left the chat. I go to my room forgetting I'm hungry and stay there for the rest of the day. I decide to text Hyung.

-text-

jeongin: hi hyung . . .  something happened to me

jimin hyung: hey jeonie what wrong?

-in real life- 

shoot what do I tell him. I made a deal with Y/N not to tell. shoot shoot shoot shoot shoot. ha I got it.

-in text- 

jeongin: well I did something for Y/N and I wanted her to do something for me and I didn't tell her so...

jimin hyung; what happened?

jeongin: so I wanted to call her by name so I did and I didn't say noona and I didn't tell her I was gonna do that so it was unexpected and . . . 

jimin hyung; and what . . . 

jeongin: she got mad and tried to hit me so I ran to my room and I was in there all day

jimin hyung; what's the point of this jeongin im kinda busy right now.

jeongin: well I was in my room for quite a while and I needed to uses the bathroom but I didn't want her to hit me so I went prepared and so I made it to the bathroom safely but forgot to lock the door and well um . . . 

jimin hyung; I think I know where this is going omg jeongin that hilarious you just made my day

jeongin: but hyung I . . .it was emberissing she saw my chilly pepper.

jimin hyung: well when you were little she did help change you dippers.

jeongin: but this is different im older now and she made fun of me

jimin hyung: how? what did she do?

jeongin: she . . . she said it was small and she felt bad for my future wife😭

jimin hyung: oml lmaooo 😂😂😂😂
jimin hyung: that is amazing jeongin and what did u so about it

jeongin: I said at least it's not as small as yours 😝😂

Jimin hyung: whAt?!?!?  WhY sHoUlD i GeT dRagGeD iNtO tHis?!?

Jeongin: I'm just playing hyung 😂😂 I wouldn't do that to you but honestly I didn't say anything I swear.

Jimin hyung:  you put it on your unlucky future wife

Jeongin: YAH!!!  YOUR SO MEAN but yeah I put it on her

Jimin hyung:  oof alright then I'll talk to u later bro ✌✌✌

Jeongin:  alright bye

-in real life-

I close my phone and roll over on my bed. after about an hour I get REAL hungry so I build up the guts to go down stairs. 

Y/N P.O.V

I hear jeongin finally come down the stairs. of and am I gonna mess with him. *evil laugh*

"hey jeongin, you got over the awkwardness yet." 

" yeah I did up until now. thanks for that,"

"no problem" I snap and wink at him and  he rolls his eyes. " You want something to eat" I get up more like roll off the couch and head to the kitchen with jeongin. I make myself a pb&j "you want one" he nods and I make him one and he serves himself a cup of apple juice. we both sit on the table and sit in awkward silence. this is where I attack. "so Christmas is in a couple of days what do you want."

"I don't know and I don't really care as long as its nothing big"

"so nothing bigger then that" I point to him center.

"YAHHHHH!!!!" he covered himself. he blushed too. after a while I make my intercity level go up. he finished his pb&j and was about to leave when

"Hey jeongin, I never took you for a shaver." he turned to me and blushed HARD. lol no regerts.  

"and I never took you to be such a jerk. im just a kid" he tried to act cute and pouted. maybe I am alittle to mean.. ..... or maybe not I should keep going

"its ok jeongin yours isn't any bigger then jimin oppas."

"yeah like that makes me feel any better" he rolled his eyes and leaves me alone in the kitchen  "oh and noona if I were you I would be carful with what I say especially when the other person has a secret" he put his fingers to his lips and turns around. he has a point sorry jeongin.

********************************

hey guys this chapter was kinda a mess that cuz im trying to upload it today that way I can do a Christmas special tomorrow but I wonder what that favor was idk the only way to find out is to wait till the next chapter and I upload more once im in Mexico cuz im still kinda scatter brained right now