"STOP!"

(trigger warning;overdose)

Tyson

"I'm so ready for my first fight tonight!" Tyler bugs me.

I look ahead and fix the sleeve of my plaid shirt. "And I'm ready for you to leave me alone"

 "And I'm ready for you to leave me alone"

"What?" he asks.

"Nothing" I walk off and go into the gym to get my note from my trainer.

I hear a shaking breath so I turn and see Athena, as always, working out.

She's doing crunches and sit ups.

She's pushing herself, hardcore.

She's in here every single day working out in her baggy clothes.

Eh.

I walk up to my trainer and he stands at my height. "Archer! Here for your note?"

I nod. "Yea"

He pulls it out of his pocket and I gladly take it. "Day off?"

"Haha yea, worked my ass off yesterday" I laugh.

"That's what I like to hear" he chuckles as puts his hand on my shoulder.

The bell rings and I do a quick smile before walking off, along with Athena.

She walks next to me in silence, sweaty and breathing heavily.

But we depart when I go to my class.

Hours later, it's finally time for lunch so I rush out of my classroom to be bumped into my Tyler, Matt, and Gabe. "What are you guys doing?" I cross my arms,

Gabe gulps. "We figured we'd all eat lunch together... since we're... y'know i-"

"I know. But that doesn't mean we have to sit together" I raise an eyebrow and they frown, making me smack my forehead. "Fine. I'll meet you outside, I gonna piss" I say and they nod with a smile before walking off. I roll my eyes and pass by the girls bathroom because the guys is further down from it... but I stop when I hear crying, and me, being curious as hell, I check it out. I slowly walk into the bathroom and see Athena shaking as she holds up a lot of pills, chugging them- "STOP!" I run up to her and take her hand, causing all the pills to go flying.

"No!" she cries and goes on the ground.

"What are you doing?! Stop!" I pick her up and she screams while crying. "What the hell, Athena?!" I ask and she tries to get out of my grip. "What are you doing with them?! HOW MANY DID YOU TAKE?!"