Day 1 rehabilitation

Diaries of a rehabilitated man

Day 1

That facility was too luxurious from the outside but smelled like a rotten grave from the inside, a huge grave that could take in bodies, dreams and mentalities and everything that comes by.
I was immediately separated from Hussein as soon as we got in and I didn't even see Khadija because I was ahead of her, they distributed us, everyone in a room, every room was full
Of equipment, torturing tools and sharp weapons, My heart sank in doubts once I was ushered to my room, I felt humiliated and terrified and there was a young officer in my room, wearing a white overall stained with blood , I could tell he was a seductive person already, approximately twenty years old. He told me to take my clothes off, I did so and He then told me to stand still, which I also did, I understood that it was part of self humiliation that he kept checking my vulnerable self for hours as well as making fun of my body, he seemed to enjoy this, staring at my imperfections, but after a while I managed to get over the embarrassment of me being naked infront of such person, I thought if that was the kind of rehabilitation then I won't actually mind, and god knows how many hours did pass until I heard him switch in his chair and stood up took my clothes so I couldn't put them on again and left. That night I peed in that room and slept like a mad ape.