Day 3

Day 3

I lost sense of time, I also lost appetite and I lost control over myself. That night I couldn't sleep from pain, My back was bleeding, I threw up again and again till there was nothing to throw. My anger was out of control that it kept shaking me, I never felt it coming, that rage when next morning the same belt man came smiling like nothing happened, wearing a brand new clean belt. This time I was the one who didn't give him a chance to expect and god knows how much out of control Things went that I suffocated him till he turned blue thought didn't I stop beating him. I enjoyed it and as you can see I had my reasons. That was probably in the very morning because no body noticed his absence for a long while.

later

The cheif himself came and saw the dead body, couldn't tell wether he was surprised or not, he didn't look like he cared and why would he? He just acted like it.

" you gonna regret this " he warned. I shrugged which made him mad, so he stepped forward twice, I was sitting he bent and grabbed my face with both hands and repeated " you will fucking regret it " . I ached for a second because he made me believe it, he left and the young officer came looking disappointed, my heart was beating so fast I knew something awful was going to happen.

Five minutes later I could hear my wife's voice nearer and nearer she was screaming begging him to let go of her until the sound was at my room door, My dear wife was there looking miserable, they had been beating her, her beautiful face was swollen from the right side, he clothes ripped and her ankles blue like she has been walking on ice. " khaliiiiil" she ran to me, hugging me and kissing my hands. She was in shock and I begged her to stop as I knew what exactly they were going to do, I felt dizzy, sweating and I was about to beg them to knock me down with that belt again and again but never hurt my wife, It was too late, and what happened that day will never less impact my memory. He the man in charge took her from me, I wasn't able to look at first, he was ruining her infront of my eyes, his chubby heavy body on my dearest wife body, she was screaming, I was screaming, I was roaring and it echoed. She died of hurt attack that day and that lunatic man couldn't stop ruining her. Even the young officer was disgusted and went out of the room. The raper was yelling " Did you regret? , did you fucking regret, I'm with your wife and you can do nothing about it"
" you made her suffer"
I was so focused to grab the gun of the dead body beside me and the raper was so busy rapeing.
One two three shoots in the butthole, he jerked as if I suffocated his raging body. I expected the young officer to be pointing the gun when I turn but he was still out of the room so I raised my wife on my back, and asked him where Hussein was " seven rooms to the right" and there he was just like i left him, a bit pale but something about his eyes changed, and since that day his grey eyes never found peace. It's only me and him living now, safe from any other cruel arrests and whenever police men come to arrest us I show them my back " me and my family have been there, we have been rehabilitated, thank you" but they go knock plenty other doors. I still have dream about Khadija, sara, different dreams, all aren't less violent than the reality and in all dreams I'm helpless, I'm useless and pathetic. Part of me feels vague, losing interest in life day by day.