Best Nights Sleep

I was going to post this when I finished the other 2 chapters I'm working on but because a few people commented about their excite for new chapters I decided I'd post this early. I haven't had a chance to proof read so please feel free to comment or inbox your opinions.

*Also, I am still looking for a song or picture for this Chapter and the one before. Please inbox me if you have any picks*

Carla's POV

          After dinner, Gray and I just sit and talk in the living room. He tells me about his childhood and what a crazy kid he was. His stories make me laugh harder than I have in almost eight years. He tells me about the time he threw a baseball at a wasps nest which resorted in him being chased by wasps through his back yard. I laugh so hard I think I'm going to pee myself. I can feel the ache on my ribs but decide to ignore it. It feels amazing to laugh and be carefree. I refuse to let Damien ruin this moment too.

      I decide to tell my childhood stories as well. About throwing up on a girls head during my elementary schools Christmas chorus concert. I can't help but watch Gray as he laughs. His head tilts back and his eyes close. His laugh is hearty and real. It's the kind of laugh that is contagious and causes everyone around him to laugh too. He's the most handsome man I've ever seen.

Gray's POV

          Today ended better than I could have imagined. Carla is more open and relaxed. She's smiling and laughing. It's amazing to see how resilient she is. She has all the reasons in the world to not smile or trust yet she still does. It makes my chest tighten. Now that I have her here I can't imagine her gone. I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow. I want to stay with her forever.

         Before heading to bed we sit on the couch drinking tea. I don't want her to leave my side. I wonder if it would be inappropriate to ask her to come to bed with me tonight. I just want her in my arms. I want to make sure she's safe.

"Would it be wrong for me to ask of I could stay with you tonight?" Her small voice breaks the storm of thoughts going through my head. "You can say no, I'll understand. It's just with seeing him today I don't feel sa..."  I cut her off with a kiss and tell her it'd be amazing if she stayed with me. I'm ashamed that I'm not the one who asked first but it speaks volumes that she trusts me enough to ask.

     I take her hand and lead the way to my bedroom. This is the first time a woman's has seen my room. I'm not innocent by any means but I don't take well to sharing my personal space with anyone that doesn't mean something to me. I watch her as she looks around the room. She takes it all in before pulling me towards the bed and jumping in. After I pull up the covers Carla disappears underneath them. Before I can ask what she's doing I feel her small hands pull at the edges of my sweatpants and boxers.

"Carla, what are you doing? You don't have to.." the feeling of her small hands against my dick causes me to forget what I was saying.

"I've never done this before so if I do something wrong or hurt you please tell me..." I can almost hear the blush on her cheeks as she says it. After a few moments of her stroking it her warm lips make there way across the tip. My breathing becomes shallow as she takes all of it into her mouth and starts sucking on it. If I didn't know better I'd assume she's done this a hundred times. She uses one hand to stroke my shaft as she Bob's her head and the other to massage my balls. I can't stop my fingers from wrapping into her hair. This is the best blow job I've ever had and it's from a virgin who's never given head before. I can feel myself getting closer to cumming.

"Carla, if you don't stop I'm gonna cum in your mouth." I groaned out. To my surprise she speeds up her movements, twisting her head as she does. Her tongue swirls around my tip causing me to fall apart as I release my seed into her mouth and down her throat. She swallows every drop as if she's a pro. Before she comes up she sucks what's left off of my dick before releasing it with a pop from her mouth.

"Holy shit, that was.... that was amazing. By far the best I've ever had." Her cheeks fill with pink as I say this. It's almost enough to get me hard again but I contain myself. She cuddles up to my chest. Before I can say anything else or even try to reciprocate the deed she's fast asleep. It doesn't take me long either, this is the first night in months that I haven't gone to sleep unsatisfied and not hard as rocks.