Christmas special

Its Christmas here's my present for you me updating. Need to update This story. Also, I love this song too much T-T listen to it if you want when reading :3

"Exactly what is why are we doing this?" I said as a twitch my eye a bit at this. "Come on it Christmas gotta have to be in the mood for this" Karma as he putting up streamers up. 'I still don't get why in the classroom' I thought as a bring in the box of ornaments.

"Christmas is such a true day of joy," Kayano said happily. "So many puddings to eat yum". "Kayano can you let me have some?" Koro-sensei ask. "Of course". "Koro-sensei why are you in a Santa outfit?" Isogia ask. "Well Christmas is here you must be one with Christmas, so a Santa outfit is perfect hohoho"

'Maybe being a bit too extra on this Koro-sensei' Everyone thought. "Well awfully you guys do that I'll be drinking," Ms. Bitch said as she took a beer and began to drink from it. "Hey, you're drinking with underage kids". "Isn't that gonna influence us for this?"

"You guys have already seen me drink well, for the most part, the girls but hell it Christmas and I get to drink. Also, you'll be doing this when you get older too when you get a job so pipe it!!" Ms. Bitch shouted at us. " Jelavic I thought you would be helping the student like you said" Ms. Bitch turn around to see Mr. Karasama there crossing his arms.

"Well, I was just getting a drink you know Christmas spirit~" Ms.Bitch trying to seduce Mr. Karasama. " I thought that I would trust you with actually helping the students for this event guess not" Ms. Bitch them exclaim " Wait for it just a joke! I just wanted some drink that all we need ne Karasama!"

It was lively here than usual guess cause of Christmas "Hey Hibiki can you pass my the lights for the tree?" Isogia ask. I nodded in response and got the lights. One thing is why is a tree in the classroom it like all the way back up in the corner. Think the class is a bit too small for the big giant tree.

After finishing up with all the decorations, we began to eat... eat in the classroom. What makes matters worse almost all the cast list are here that I'm half friendly too. I put my hand on my head and sigh. "You ok there?" Itona asks with his blank stare. I look to my right which ya where Itona was sitting. "I'm fine just tired," I said. "Need to recharge?" I question what he meant "Rechar-" I got cut off by a kiss from Itona.

...

"Ehhhhhhhhyghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" Almost everyone screams. Karma and Rio took a picture of that moment probably for blackmailing us. "Don't you taint Blue!" Kyoya said as he pulls me to his chest. "Taint?" Itona question. "Yeah, he needs to be pure  still!"

"Kyoya I'm not even pure anymore after a little scene of the killing, also it just a kiss you do it sometimes too," I said. "Not fully in the lips no"
Rin pops out and exclaims "Blue shouldn't kiss anyone, kissing him out of nowhere is violating the law". "What law you hypocrite? You do the same thing as he did. Princess should only kiss if he feels like it" Alex said folding his arm.

"Who you calling a hypocrite look at yourself when you were younger!" Rin exclaim. "That was when I was young I'm older now". "And more cringe then ever with the princess thing" Kyoya remark. "How would you know that we barely even know you?!" They shouted. "It's call reading a book ever heard of that"

'What is this a Hikaru and Kaoru fight but 3 people and at least not throwing things' I thought. "Now now would you mind calming-" Koro-sensei stop at his track when Shigure, my brother, began to have a dark aura around him. "Umm guys..."Nagisa whispers to them.