Why Harry potter kinda sucks. By twigurl

Hey guys! I found this on the internet and I decided to commentate on it. My comments are in bold. Go have a look at this on Google and please go give the girl hell. Search 'Why Harry Potter kinda sucks.' Anyways heres the chapter. Oh and watch the video! Its really funny if you are a Potterhead but watch it anyway! Tell me if you like it!

Twilight Gurls

Because Twilight does NOT suck! Yeah it kinda does.

So SO many peopla have been saying that Harry Potter is better than Twilight. That is NOT true!!!!!!! people* Yeah it actually is.

Here are just a few reasons why Harry Potter kind of sucks.

1. There is too much swearing. Ron says "bl*ody H*ll" all the time, and Molly weasley calls Bellatrix Lestrange a B*ITCh in the last book! Thats seriously unaceptable. I mean little kids are reading that stuff!!! That kind of language is really bad! unacceptable* Bloody hell is not a swear word. What are you going on about?? And bitch means female dog so who knows what Molly meant. As well as that little kids dont know what they mean so no harm done!

2. Its too violent. Like people die in every book, I mean its just depressing! Its life! Deal with it! and good guys die too!! I mean lupin, fred (one of the best characters) tonks, etc. That teaches people that death is ok and natural! I mean who WANTS to read that kind of thing! Apparently more than half the world wants to read Harry Potter! And death is ok and natural. Reading a book like Harry Potter prepares you for it. Everyone and everything dies so :p. Perhaps there is only one thing right in the whole of this article and that is Fred is one of the best characters in the book. :-) And reading Harry Potter is  NOT depressing. Sad yes but not depressing.

3. TORTURE. in HP, people torture other peopls JUST FOR FUN! thats WRONG! Its going to teach people that torture is ok and it's not! I mean like Voldemort and Bellatrix like to cause people pain an dHAVE FUN KILLING PEOPLE! Thats so horrible that they get turned on by killing people. Turned on XD. Sorry. I'm being immature. Thats SO HORRIBLE AND WRONG! Not to mention depressing and WAY 2 DARK. Thats not ok for people to read. And for the death thing see reason 2. people* Harry Potter doesnt teach people its ok to torture. Yeah Bellatrix and Voldemort are retarded freaks but there are people like that in real life. By the way Jane from Twilght tortures for fun as well but is that mentioned. No! And again with the depressing. Sad yes! But not depressing.

Note from SlytherinPrincess20:

Guys this part is a bit racist to the British but if you are going to read it then give her hell!

4. Its British. British stuff is never as good as american stuff. America,  is the top country in the world. I mean, im not trying to brag or anything, but its just a fact that America is the most advanced and powerful country in the world. Twilight is American, Hardy Potter is Britsh. Therfore, by logic, Twilight is better. And just because Twilight is american automatically makes it higher quality, just because its America no matter what you think of the book.  I mean British people can be really bad, like they fought against us and LOST in WW2 right? Please go get a history lesson. America and Britain fought on the SAME side. So seriously, they just aren't as good. You freaking racist bitch! How could you post something like this shit on the internet! I swear I want to go and hit her right now. Potterheads please give her hell from me! I'm not British but still this is just sad.

5. Its comfusing. Just like you. see above about it being british. But basically to go along with that, BECAUSE it is britis, the stuff is confusing. like they use slang and stuff that doesnt make sense to ANYONE BUT BRITISH PEOPLE! and like the stuff they talk baout that is british and hard to understand. You shouldnt have to use a fucking SLANG DICTIONARY when reading!!!! confusing* british* about* What is a slang dictionary and what's with you saying 'like'? Its not confusing. I'm Australian and i understand all of it. I read Harry Potter at a young age and it was not confusing so I dont know what you are talking about. It makes sense to everyone thats why they watch it. And one minute your talking about reading next minute its about the movies. Bitch make up your mind!

6. The movies are crap. You did NOT just say that! So like they're made by an american compeny, but why the hell do they have funny accents? I hate watching movyes and not being able 2 understand the people in them!!!! I mean siriusly, Your even using Harry Potter puns. WTF?! I always have to rewind and use the subtitles when I watch the movies, because of the funny accents! I mean cant the actors talk normally? whyd they get weirdos for the parts anyways? They should of gotten people who can FUCKING TALK RIGHT!!!!! company* movies*(Before you even try to diss Harry Potter learn how to spell!) If you hate Harry Potter so much then why do you rewind the movies to watch them anyway? And why bother putting the subtitles on? I think this chick just wants attention because her 'reasons' are crap and she cant make anything half suitable to present so she probably thought 'Oh I should diss Harry Potter so I can get a lot of comments and then I'll be popular!' but as you can see it is NOT working.  The Harry Potter cast are not weirdos and if you cant remeber -your precious Edward was in it too. The dude hates Twilight.

7. The characters are ugly. BITCH SAY WHAT!?!?!Hermione is a frizzy haired dork. luna is a weirdo and dresses like shes colour blind. Rons a ginger and we all know that gingers dont have souns, thank to South Park...JUST KIDDING! That part was a joke, of course but still hes ugly. OMG your 'joke' if thats what you call it these days was so funny that I forgot to fucking laugh! Harrys just a weirdo wit glasses and a freakish scar. and Dumbledore is creepy too. He has a beard, beards are creepy! And he has a mustache too, that makes him look like hes evil!! We all know beards are creepy,  and he wears a freaking DRESS! THATS SICK MEN DO NOT WEAR DRESSES!!!!!!!! ITS A FUCKING ROBE NOT A DRESS. Also hes gay, thats creepy because hes so old! Old peopla rent supposed to be gay! nothing against homosexuals BTW. souls* with* people* arent* Okay One. How the fuck is Hermione ugly??? Have you seen her when she grows up? Why did I ask? You obviously havent seeing as your fucking blind! Dork? Dork! Without people like Hermione we would still be cavemen...or cavewomen! Two. Luna is NOT a weirdo. I dont know about you but she isnt. She is unique and she aint afraid to show it. Three. Ron is a ginger. So what? But you did NOT just call him ugly. What the hell is it with you stupid Twihards only caring about looks?? Four. Ok so Harry is 'a weirdo with glasses and a freakish scar'. But I wouldnt be talking because your precious Edward is a sparkling anti-social rapist! Five. Did you just call Dumbledore creepy!?! How exactly are beards and mustaches creepy and evil? Would anyone care to tell me? And bitch it aint a dress its a robe. Get.Your.Facts.Right. How exactly is he gay????? Oh god this chick is making me so pissed.

8. The villains are unrealistic. WHat kind of sadistic creepy fucking moron kills people and tortured them FOR FUN?!??! and besides its soooooo unrealistic I mean a REAL villain (like the VOLTURI) wouldnt be considerate enough to wait until the end of the school year before enacting their evil plot. thats just unrealistic.  and they's just creepy losers with very bad hair in clothes. Yuk. Ok What? How is Voldemort and the death Eaters unrealistic? He is way more scary then Stephanie M's idea of a villain. Of you havent realised then the Volturi are also sadistic creepy morons that like to kill and torture people!! And the villains in HP are not losers unlike the Volturi!!!! Thank goodness its finished. I cant bear to take anymore.

Anyways these are juat a few reasons why Harry Potter is bad. just* It ainst bad sista!

AND TWILIGHT IS BETTER THAN HARRY POTTER BECAUSE IT DOES NOT HAVE THE AFOREMENTIONED THINGS!

Stop thinking HP is SOOOO much better and trying to lord it over us Twilight fans, thats just plain RUDE. Your the only thing rude. And besides we are just stating the obvious.

Anyways, I'll probably write more on this subject, but anyways, consider this part one. Oh no! Please do NOT write more!

Peace, Love, and Twilight for all.

Eugh! Peace, Love and Harry Potter for all!

LizzieBella : P Thanks for your name!  Now I can look you up and talk to you personally about how twilight is messing your mind up!

Well there you have it guys! Please go give this girl hell! And also don't forget to:

Follow

Vote

Comment

See ya!