Rant sorta thing

*SPOILERS*

Ok so I was reading Harry Potter again and I'm on the fifth book. Like I hated Umbridge already but reading the book again has made me realise how damn much I hate her.

She is such a frigging bitch like I really hate her. But she reminds me of this teacher that I have for science.

Im not gonna say her name but she is a lot like Umbridge. She is always smiling even when she is shouting at people. Like its actually really creepy.

Im just going:

Stop.

No.

Either be angry or smile.

What the fuck?

And she tells us to put our hands up when we wanna talk.

She puts me in detention....a lot. She is always taking my phone away because I listen to music a lot and sometimes when I try to turn my music off she's just like

'Gimme your phone,'and I'm just like 'Pfft bitch.'

(Doea anyone else have a teacher like Umbridge???)

But yeah back to Umbridge. I was reading the chapter when she has to inspect the teacher's.You guys remember that part?

So I was on the part when she goes to Trewalney's classroom and I felt sorry for her because obviously she's a fraud but I like Trewalney better than that old hag.

And in that part I'm just going:

'Aww poor Trewalney' or

'Shut up you bitch dont need to rub it in our face that she's a fraud. Like seriously we like her better than you'

But then it comes on the part where she goes to McGonagall. And i was so excited for the part. I was reading it a little bit like this:

Umbridge: Hem hem

Mcgonagall: Yes?

Umbridge: I was just wondering, Professor if you got the letter telling you the date and time of your inspec-

Mcgonagall: Obviously I recieved it or I would have asked you what you are doing in my classroom.

Me: Yasss you tell her Mcgonagall!

Mcgonagall: *continues teaching*

Me: *wondering what the hell is going to happen next*

Unbridge: *sitting there being a bitch waiting to ask a bitchy question* Hem hem

Mcgonagall: I wonder how you continue to gain an idea on my teaching methods if you continue to interrupt me! You see I do not generally permit people to talk when I am talking.

Me: *laughing retardedly* Yasssss Go mcgonagall. Ha! Got owned Umbridge!

Mcgonagall: *continues to do work*

Umbridge: *pulling a toad face that looks like she got slapped*

Me: In your damn face Dolores Umbridge!!

My sister: Can you shut up?

Me: Pfft no Umbridge just got shamed!

My sister: *excitedly* Where?

Soo thats a little account of what happened when I was reading the book. I hate her guts!

I mean she freaking teaches DADA in theory. Thats without a wand people!

She makes Harry cut himself for SAYING THE FREAKING TRUTH.

And she is always acting falsely sweet. Like just stop it bro.

Ok I think that's all for now.

I havent updated for ages and im soooo sorry!! This isnt really a real chapter but I wanted to write it anyway.

:-)

Uhmm if you dont like Umbridge then vote or comment!

Follow

Vote

Comment