Jealous by Labrinth [Part 2]

"What the heck are you doing?" Yerin pushed Taehyung by his shoulders to break the kiss, forced kiss rather.

"Yer-" Taehyung was not able to finish his words because Yerin suddenly slapped him so hard.

The people around them are so shocked by the sudden commotion and Yerin couldn't handle the eyes that are glued on them so she walked away from the crowd with tears flowing continuously from her eyes. She can't believe Taehyung just did that.

She was about to leave the place but someone grabbed her arm. But she immediately released her arm from the man's grip and faced the him.

"Yerin, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to kiss you. My emotions just took over me and I can't control myself. I'm sorry, I'm really sorry." Taehyung explained but it didn't satisfied Yerin. And her sobs grew louder and tears are continuously falling.

"I can't believe you. Y-you didn't even give me a chance to say something, and you just kissed me without my permission. You stupid jerk." Yerin said with anger in the middle of her sobs.

"I'm sorry Yerin, I really am." Taehyung said and he tried to grab Yerin's hand but she immediately take them back.

"You know what? I was thinking of giving you a chance earlier, that maybe I can finally let someone in my life again. But from what you just did? I don't think I'm giving you a chance anymore. I should have listened to my heart. There's really no one like her. She's still the one. No one can replace her in my heart. So the answer is no. I'm not giving you a chance anymore Taehyung, and I don't think I will ever let someone again in my life. I'm still mad at you but I forgive you, because that's what she will ask me to do if she's here." Yerin said and lend back Taehyungs blazer. She was about to leave the place but she was taken aback with Taehyung's words.

"But she's not here anymore Yerin! And you just have to accept the fact that she will never come back! Because she's gone! She left you Yerin, You have to wake up from your imagination! She's the one who left you but you still love her? That's stupid!" Taehyung said, trying to keep his voice low but he failed to do so.

Yerin clenched her fist with anger. She's angry now, she can't believe Taehyung just said that. She tried to stay calm but she couldn't take it anymore, she slapped him again but way harder then she did earlier.

"You still have the guts to say that?! You have no idea and you don't even know what happened so shut your mouth. She's not gone and she didn't leave me because she's here! She's here Taehyung and you? You will never be here. Because you are not her. And you will never take her place." Yerin said in anger while pointing at her chest where her heart is located.

Yerin left the place, leaving Taehyung behind. She still can't believe what Taehyung just did. She's hurt, she's really hurt and it seems like everything came back to her. The pain that she's been hiding for a year just came back and she couldn't control her tears from falling anymore.

"Please help me. I can't take this anymore, if only you're here with me. This will never happen. Please come back." Yerin said in her thoughts.

Meanwhile Eunbi is walking alone in a place that wasn't familiar to her but she just kept on walking where her feet takes her. She doesn't care anymore, she's too occupied by her thoughts to even notice where she's going. She still can't believe what she just saw earlier, even though she accepted the fact that Yerin will never be hers, she's still affected and it hurts so bad. She doesn't know why she's feeling this way knowing that she didn't even get that close to Yerin. She's just there following wherever she goes and unfortunately fell for the girl but something just not sum up. It's weird because it feels like she knows Yerin for years now well in fact she don't even remember talking to Yerin personally but she's so attached to her.