Rainbow by GFriend

As requested, here it is I hope you like it especially the one who requested it. It's one of my favourite side tracks of GFriend btw. Enjoy :) - RIN ❄

______________________________________

"Just give it to us nerd if you don't want me to beat you up." said the girl who's wearing a leather jacket and white shirt beneath it and black jeans and black combat shoes.

"I said I don't have money. You took it all last time." said the girl who's laying on the floor of an empty dark room.

"Freaking liar! You're trying my patience huh? Search on her bag and her clothes!" Said the girl in a leather jacket to her assistants.

They started searching on her clothes and bag. They messed up the girl's clothes and everything just to search for money.

"She has nothing." one of her assistants said.

"Ugh! You useless piece of sh-" She was about slap the girl but she was interrupted by a girl coming from the door who is breathing heavily.

"Sinb!" said the girl who just entered the room, trying to catch her breath.

"WHAT?!" the girl replied who's name is Sinb.

"P-police." the girl still trying to catch her breath uttered which made everyone in the room confused. Everyone gave her a questioning look.

"The Police. They are coming." the girl finally said.

"How did they-" Sinb was interrupted again because someone suddenly laughed.

"Finally." the girl who was bullied said with a smirk.

"You useless ugly nerd! Just wait for your final day!" Sinb groaned in anger. And everyone started to hear something familiar.

"THEY'RE COMING! RUN!" one of her assistants said and everyone started to run out of the room.

"Hide yourself now nerd! Because when I see you again, you will never see the day after. Ugly nerd." Sinb said to the girl and run out of the room immediately before the police catch her.

It was raining so hard that time and Sinb had no choice but to run in the rain and let herself be soaked just to hide from the police. When she sensed that she lost the police, she stopped running and head to a waiting shed to dry herself up.

"Ugh! I hate it when it rains. " Sinb groaned in frustration after securing herself in the waiting shed. She's soaking wet from the rain and she hates that feeling.

"I love it when it rains." Sinb was surprised when someone suddenly spoke from her back. And there she saw a lady sitting by the bench of the waiting shed looking at the rain dropping hard from the sky. She was enjoying the rain while Sinb is being ridiculed by it.

"Who are you?" Sinb looked at the girl with annoyance.

"Don't you just love it when it rains?" The girl did not answer Sinb's question instead she threw another one that make Sinb more confused.

"It's just so calming and makes you want to relax all day." The girl glanced at Sinb and suddenly smiled brightly which made the latter flutter and looked anywhere else but the girl.

"What's wrong with this person?" Sinb thought while trying to compose herself.
Sinb cleared her throat before speaking.

"How can you say it's calming when others suffer because of it. Can't you see my clothes, I'm soaking wet because of that freaking rain." Sinb scoffed in disbelief but the girl stayed still with a smile still plastered in her face.