Chapter 10: Devil's Triad △

School is my life right now! I'M SORRY!!! If you are still following the story! Thank you & I love you! Please comment and vote if you enjoy. I LOVE THE FEEDBACK!

Not my art~ Sorry guys. If I wait till I draw something it'll be a while before I get these chapters up and I'm excited for the next arc.

**Non-Con/Questionable Con, Graphic Smut**

________________________________________

After some kicking and screaming the group found themselves in Bakugou's dorm room. The explosive blond berated Nyx the whole way back for being seemingly turned on by the situation. And he was more than prepared to take advantage of that knowledge. Bakugou threw Nyx on the bed, and followed after her like a hungry wolf. "Look, Kirishima doesn't have to be involved, he can just watch us. Is that okay? Would you like that, Nyx?" His tone had an eagerness to it that Nyx hadn't quite heard before, and his pupils were threatening to expand beyond his eyes they were so large. They reminded her of her cat's eyes, when she would drag a piece of yarn across the floor, right before the cat pounced.

The girl could barely breathe. Nyx didn't know what to say. Part of her thought that having the thick, meaty redhead watch, would be thrilling. Something resembling an 'ahegao' emoji passed over her face briefly, before she realized this wasn't some strange fanfic she'd stumbled upon late at night, in the comfort of her room. This was real life! Bakugo, was really suggesting this. They were on the verge of having a threesome! This school would be the death of her.

A big part of Nyx was embarrassed, even mortified. She was intimidated by the past these boys shared together. Kirishima, probably knew exactly how to please Bakugou. Her stoic blond boyfriend, probably knew the same about the redhead. Her mouth suddenly felt very wet. Too wet. She smacked her lips together, and managed to meet Bakugou's burning ember red eyes for a moment. Oh. He was dead serious. Deadly serious in fact. Nyx could already see his erection straining against his uniform pants. He had an arm on either side of her caging her in. She was caught like an animal, in a trap. She was a very small mouse cornered by a tom cat.

Bakugou moved his voice to her ear, lips lightly touching the sensitive skin and whispered, "What about watching me and Kirishima. Would that turn you on?" He paused, studying her intently before continuing. Letting each word fall from his mouth with purpose, speaking so deliciously slow, that he must have understood the impact his words would have on her. "Do you want to see me touch him?"

A startling chill shook the girls body so severely that boys watching her took notice. Nyx let out a small whimper before she could clasp a hand over her mouth. Her eyes, wide with shock, she met Bakugou's, which narrowed after realizing what had just happened. "Look at your fuckin' face. You can't stop thinking about me n' Kirishima can you?" Bakugou said, his mouth just inches from her own. His lips hovered above hers.

Somewhere in her mind the only thing she could think clearly about was how badly she wanted that mouth on her mouth, mashing his lips into hers, until they bruised. No. Until they bled. Nyx wanted him to suck the air from her lungs, because he was kissing her so deeply and full of passion. She groaned internally. Ugh take my breathe away. He looked so fucking perfect as he leaned over her body. His hair, as always looked perfectly tousled. Bakugou's evil smirk was as infuriating, as it was inexplicably attractive. He was so annoying. Nyx knew she would go along with whatever game he had in mind. She could fight it, but he would win. Bakugou always won. There wasn't much point in fighting it, other than to try to prove to herself that she had a shred of dignity left, and at this point she hardly believed that, especially with his body so... close.