chapter 10

*5 days later*

Today was the day where Seulgi was gonna return. Jimin didnt know what to feel. Should he be happy or sad? He didn't know. He kinda wanted her to be in japan longer.

Arida washed all the clothes she has worn of Seulgi. Jimin didn't know how to explain  everything when they find out that Arida isnt actually his fianceé and Seulgi is his mistress.

He had to hide Seulgi from them. Because when not they will be disappointed in him and that is the last thing he wants to happen.

Jimin think think think!

An idea popper up in his head.

*5 hours later*

Seulgi just arrived back at the maison and screamed

,,Jimin ahh where are you??? I'm back!!!,,

Jimin came out of his room and slowly walked down the stairs. He wasnt smiling or something. He was just emotionless.

,,Yah what is wrong with you? Why arent you happy that I'm back???,,

,,Get out and never come back,,

Jimin said when he finally stood right in front of her

,,What?,,

,,You heard me right. I want you to fuck off from here. I have all of your clothes and belongings sent back to your apartment,,

,,Jimin what is wrong with you?, Are you crazy? You are telling me to go away frol you???,,

,,I told you to fuck off!!!!!,,

Seulgi fell on her knees begging Jimin to not dump her and telling him how much she lives him and how she needs him.

Jimin than just slapped her.

,, Stop crying around and fuck off,,

,,What is going on?,,

They both turned around and saw Arida.
She stood there clueless of what is going on.

,,Are you dumping me for her or what?!,,

She screamed at Jimin while pointing at Arida.

,,What if I say I do?,, Jimin says looking deeply into Seulgis eyes. As if he was daring her to do something.

She screamed in frustration and left the house slamming the door behind her.

Arida POV

I just woke up and heard someone screaming and crying downstairs so I decided to get up and check out what is going on.

As I was just about to go down the stairs I saw Seulgi on the floor in front if Jimin, crying and begging him not to dump her. What happened? I asked them and then she started scream at Jimin asking him if he was gonna dump her for me and what shocked me the most was that he answered with: what if I said I do.