tiPsY

Requested by dxlphins I hope I understood your request correctly 😅 hope you like it!

Vic's POV

" Palakpakan po natin ang bagong dating sila Ms. Mika Reyes at Camille Cruz  " Tyang Aby announced.

I snap my head to the right to see her walk in smiling at everyone and shyly waving since she's late AGAIN. The room erupted with claps, cheers and laughters as they enter. A smile formed on my face.  She always manages to make me smile even without doing anything.

Her and Camille walked to our table greeting everyone that is sat in our table. They hugged each one of us. When it was my turn I quickly stood up to hug her properly. She wrapped her arms around my neck as I wrapped mine around her waist.

She softly murmured " hi, Vic "

" hi, Ye " I responded

I feel like the hug was longer compared to the others or not? Once we let go of each other I moved aside pulling the chair that I was sitting on earlier.

Vic : " diyan ka na "

I offered the chair.

Mika : " thank you "

She smiled at me before sitting down.

I sat down on the chair directly behind her. I had to move my head to the side just so I can see Tyang Aby doing her thing. After a few more minutes of Tyang Aby entertaining us with her witty remarks waiters started to serve alcoholic beverages along with some more food.

Not long after Tyang Aby joined our table.

Aby : " oh ano pa hinihintay niyo simulan na to "

She cheerfully exclaimed referring to the alcohol

She took her seat right in front of us and started to round the shots of alcohol.

By 12:45am everyone was a bit tipsy except for a few of us (including me) who are designated drivers for the night.

I feel Mika lean her head on my shoulder I look at her and see her cheeks a bit red most probably because of how much alcohol she already had.

All of the sudden I feel a hand ran through my face, face- palming me.

Mika : " naka-titig ka naman "

She lazily say

Vic : " sorry "

I chuckle nervously. Yeah, she always catches me staring at her. I mean- if you were at position you'd stare at her too she's- just so simply beautiful.

Once the shot glass was in front of us again I shook my head 'no' rejecting the drink for Mika. I think she had enough already.

2:13am

We decided to call it a night.

Kim J : " Vic, ikaw na mag hatid kay Mikang ha "

I nodded.

Vic : " Miks, halika na "

She shakes her head like a little kid.

Mika : " no, I wanna stay here with all of you "

I frown at her words.

Vic : " Ye, halika na please hahatid kita "

Mika : " gusto ko lang kayo kasama "

I know what it feels Mika. We miss you. I miss you. A lot.

Vic : " there's always next time "

Mika : " matagal pa yun "