Our Vows

So I'm just reading through my unpublished books and found this lol this is supposed to be a book but uhm yeah I only got a chapter and a half done so IDK 😅 I mean if y'all like this tell me and I'll continue writing this book - krspprs 💚

- Flashback -

Vic : " I vow from this day forward that I will treasure, take care, and love you only you. Since we were in college I have always been in love with you sorry medyo torpe ako nun but I've always been secretly taking a glimpse at you I would secretly ask your friends to update me wherever you are cause I wanted to make sure that you're always safe and in good hands. When I would hear that you're with someone or you're dating someone hindi ko maiwasan na mag selos di ko maiwasan na sabihin sa sarili ko na ako dapat yun eh kaya pag nasasaktan ka doble sakin yun kaya galit na galit ako sa mga ex mo kasi they didn't treat you right. Love, you are the best thing that ever happened to me that's why it's only right for me to treat you the best way. Gusto ko mag pa salamat sa lahat ng nag push sakin na umamin na sayo nung araw na yun kasi kung hindi dahil sakanila baka sa iba ka na kinakasal ngayon. I will never ever get tired of spoiling and taking care of you I will do anything just to see you happy. Love, mahal na mahal kita. "

I was in tears so is Mika I looked at our family sitting at the front row and most of them are also crying

Mika tried to compose herself before saying her vow.

Mika : " love, I don't think you know how much and how hard I've fallen for you. You accepted and love everything about me even my flaws which is very hard. No one and nothing can ever measure how much I love you. I thank God for you every single day. You changed my life you made me a better person. You loved and took care of me like nobody else in my life. I can't wait to grow old with you. I vow in front of everyone I love my family, friends and God that I will be the best wife I can be to you, that I will take care of you until I can and I will love you with all my heart no matter what. "

- End of Flashback -

Vic's POV

I held her hand as she lays on the hospital bed with all kinds of tubes attached to her

She's been unconscious for 4 days now

I can't believe this happened to her, to us.

The day of the accident is the worst day of my life ever.

- Flashback -

Mika : " oh my ghad thank you so much for that, love! "

She exclaimed as we are on our way back to our hotel we just watched the reunion concert of the Backstreet Boys which is one of her favorite boy bands of all time.

I surprised her by buying us VIP tickets

Vic : " anything for you my love "

I looked at her and smiled but quickly turned my focus on the road again as I was driving

A red light came up and she grabbed my neck towards her as I stop and smashed her lips against mine

She quickly let go and the green light came on so I continue to drive then suddenly everything went black