Auntie Tasha

Ship: Supremefamily

~~~

The 3 year old peter waddled up to Natasha while she was reading.

"Auntie Tasha?" Peter said. "Yes, Peter?"
Natasha questioned. Peter never really called her auntie Tasha unless he was scared.

"There are some weird sound coming from dad and papa's room." Peter explained. "Really? Then let's go check it out. Natasha said, obviously knowing the situation.

She grabbed his chubby baby hand and walked over to Tony and Stephen's room.
She instantly heard sounds that... weren't supposed to be heard by a child.

"Peter, hun, can you go over back to your room and cover your ears?" Natasha said.

"Why auntie?" asked Peter. "Well, I'm going to defeat the monster, okay?" Said Natasha.

Peter walked back to his room which was luckily soundproof.

"ALRIGHT LISTEN UP HERE YOU TWO!" Natasha yelled, startling the two that were inside, the scrambled to get their clothes on. "OPEN UP THIS DOOR OR SO HELP ME GOD, STARK!" Natasha yelled once more, causing Tony to open the door.

His hair was messy, and he had hickeys on his neck. "What is it, Nat?"Tony asked, obviously not aware of the situation. "Your son just asked if you were okay because you two wERE BEING SO DAMN LOUD!!!" Nat exclaimed. Tony looked mortified,and said "Whoops, sorry about that, let me go talk to Pete." 'you better.' Nat mumbled under her breath.

Peter came out of his room, "Auntie Nat, is the monster gone?" Peter looked terrified. "Yes, sweetie, I defeated the monster," she said, discreetly glaring at Tony and Stephen.

(I know, not really Irondad, its more SpiderAunt)