Chapter eight

Hope y'all enjoy this chappy!!!
————————————————————
Plot
"Kyubi talking"
'Kyubi thinking'
"Normal speech"
'Normal thinking'
~telepathy~
(Authors note)
————————————————————

Minato POV-

"Okay??? Where did she go?!"

I was confused Kushina was right in front of me, but once I mentioned Naruto she disappeared. I sighed and sweatdroped, she probably went to go find her.

I decided to go for another walk and look for the two girls.

Kakashi POV-

My respect for Naru just shot up so high. How can she look at her mom, that she's never met her entire life and smile like nothing happened. If I had met my mom I would have cried and tackled the poor lady in a hug.

But I am a little jealous... okay really jealous. I want to hug Naru like that.

...wait what's stopping me.

Naruto POV-

Mom. Mom. Mom. My Mom. My Mom. This is my mom. I can't believe it, she's so pretty. I'm *hiccup* gonna *hiccup* cry.

So I did. My mom (my mom!) was a little shocked but squeezed me softly nonetheless. I calmed down a bit and she put me down. "Sorry Naru for leaving so early. I've gotta go find my idiot. I left him a couple miles back. See you later!" She said and kissed my forehead.

When she was finally out of sight, I broke down. I felt Kashi move from behind me and put a comforting hand on my shoulder before teleporting us back to his room.

I only sobbed harder as he came in front of me and engulfed me in a loving, caring hug. I reached for his back and twisted my fingers into his shirt, whilst my head lay on his chest/shoulder.

Kakashi POV-

I couldn't stand it, even if I understood a bit how she felt, I couldn't continue watching her cry. It shattered my heart, so I put my hand on her shoulder and teleported is home.

She only cried harder. I felt helpless, I couldn't do anything to take her pain. She just saw both her parents for the first time but can't tell them who she is. The only thing I could do was hold her close and sooth it.

She sobbed and sniffled into my clean shirt but I couldn't find the heart to care. The most important person in my life was breaking in front of me, I held her closer and whispered soft nonsenses in her ears.

Naru finally after sobbing all out of herself, fell asleep, on my chest of course and I could fell the blood rushing to my face but I was happy. I slowly to not awaken her lay'd myself and her down on my bed. I took a good look at her and my heart sped up, from her cute pink nose to her golden hair there wasn't anything I didn't adore of her.

With a gentle smile on my face I soon fell asleep as well, cuddling with my favourite person in the universe. If my dad wakes up early tomorrow morning and takes a picture of us, then that's his little secret.

'Goodnight Naru'

————————————————————————
DONE!!! Hope you enjoy this fluff/angst filled chappy.

Sleepily
- Ninjacig