Some dates & 10 million subs

This is gonna be a bit calmer then the others before :)
——————————————————————
A few days later

Jack's POV
It's been a few days since Josh got in Prison. He can rot in there! But anyway (Y|N) lived the past days with me to be sure that nothing happens.
I want to ask her out. I don't know if she accept or refuses because of the trauma Josh gave her. She's sitting on the couch and checking her social media.
"Uhm (Y|N)?" I sat myself next to her and scratched the back of my head. "Can I ask you something?" She turned her phone off. "Of course! It's better not be a stupid question!" She giggled. I smiled: "No I wanted to ask ya if ya wanna go on a date with me?" I bit in my lip in nervousness.
Ther was some awkward silence between us. "Sean I..." she began.
Oh no..
She never calls me Sean.
Always Jack.
I got slightly scared and prepared myself for rejection.
"Sean I would love to go on a date with you!" She gave me a kiss on the cheek.
I smiled and gave her a hug.
"How about today evening? Lets go in a fancy restaurant!" I asked.
She smirked: "Thats very clićhe you know. Go in a fancy restaurant for first date. But I'll accept it. I'll go home and make myself ready!"
"Okay! I'll come and get you at 7 p.m.!" I said. She went out of the door.
I started to searching my suit and after I found it I decided to get rid of my little friend in my pants who showed up after (Y|N) gave me a kiss on my cheek.

Your POV

I can't believe it! He asked me for a date! ME!
This is awesome, I tried to get as fast as possible back home to take a shower and get myself ready.

Back home

"Okay let's go!" I said to myself and went instantly in the bathroom to take my shower.
After the shower I threw my hair forward and blow dried it so they get more volume. After this was done I got in my bedroom and tried to pick the right dress.
Fancy but not to fancy.
Cute but not to cute.
And where I don't look like a fatass!
I finally decided myself for a red dress without straps and knee-length and red high heels.
I changed in this outfit and then got back in the bathroom where I made my make-up.
I just finished my lipstick as I heard the doorbell ring.
Jack is here.
I checked myself a last time as I heard the doorbell again.
"I'm coming!" I yelled and opened the door.
"Hey Sean, you look great!"
He was wearing his darkblue suit, a white shirt and his glasses.
"Thanks! You look more beautiful than I could ever imagine." He answered.
"Naww Sean! I only need a few minutes why don't you come in and wait? I'll be right back!" I asked.
"Yea sure!" He went in and sat hisself on the couch.

Jack's POV

Shit. I hope she doesn't notice it. I crossed my legs so I get rid of it very fast. I sighed as it went away. Hopefully I don't have this problem the whole evening otherwise I'm fucked.
"Okay Sean we can go now!" She got back and I stood up. "Okay cool lets go" I said and we went to the restaurant. It was kinda embarrasing that (Y|N) had to drive because I don't have a drivers license but she seems not to have a problem with that.
I looked at her.
Her beautiful hazelnut brown hair which is falling down on her shoulder.
Her beautiful dress that forms her body perfectly.
"Sean stop looking at me like a creep!" She snapped me out of my thoughts. "Oh uhm sorry! Did you noticed it?" I blushed and looked out of the window.
"Even a blind person would notice!" She responded and chuckled.
I blushed more in embarrassment.
"Awwe don't blush!" She said and smiled.
I smiled too.
We looked eachother in the eyes
"We arrived by the way!" (Y|N) suddenly said.
"Oh really? Didn't notice!" I scratched the back of my head and chuckled nervously.
She rolled her eyes to tease me.
"Heyy! Don't tease me!" I said.
"Go out of the car now, fucking idiot!" She said and laughed.
We both went out and made ourselves on the way to the restaurant. We had to go a bit but I was fine with that.
"Uhm excuse me?"
I turned around.
"Are you jacksepticeye?"
A fan.
I smiled and I saw that (Y|N) was smiling too.
"Yes I am! Hello young lad! Whats your name and if I might ask what are you doing late out here?"
"I'm Kara! And I uhm.. don't wanna say it! Also may I ask you the same?"
I smiled again.
"I'm going on a date with the beautiful lady next to me!" I said and looked at (Y|N) and winked.
"SEAN!" She said and whacked my arm playfully.
"You guys are adorable! Anyway I have to go! Bye! Have fun!" Kara said and waved.
"Bye young lad!" I said and waved back.
"She's cute! And your community is so nice!" She said and smiled at me.
"Thanks! I like my community so much! These guys are the best thing that ever happend to me! And you of course!" I smiled and we saw the restaurant.
"Hello! What can I do for you?" a waiter immediantly said after seeing us.
"Good evening! We reserved a table for two in the name McLoughlin!" I said.
"Ahh yes over there! Follow me!" The waiter replied.
We followed him to our table.
It was a good evening.
We laughed much.
We ate something.
We drove home.
And I walked her home of course.

We had a few more dates after that one.

Once we went to the cinema and watched a movie.

Or we just stayed at mine's or (Y|N)'s.

Once we went bowling.

We also are gonna met tomorrow. She's coming at mine's and it's gonna be special because I'll ask her the question.

Your POV

I made myself ready to go over to Sean's.
I put on some random clothes and putted my hair in a messy bun.
I grabbed some stuff like charger, headphones and a vlogging camera because you never know!
I plugged my headphones in my phone and went over to Sean's.

Ten minutes later

Your POV

I ranged the door and Sean immediantly opens it. "Hey!" I hugged him. "Hey! Come in" he said and smiled brightly.
"Sean I have amazing news! You'll never gonna guess!" I confronted him.
"What?"
"I hit 10 million subscribers on YouTube!" I said happily.
"NOOO!! REALLY??" He stood up and hugged me. "That's amazing! How do you wanna celebrate?" He asked me.
"Well, I thought I'll do a livestream! Do you wanna join?" I answered.
"Of course!! Go in my recording room and set everything up you know how this works! I'll change real quick!" He replied.
"Okay cool!" I said and went in his room.
I just finished setting everything up as Sean came in. "You ready?" He asked.
"Yep! I announced it on Twitter so it should be fine!" I replied.
"Cool let's go" he said.
————————————————————————
Omg longest chapter so far!
(1240 words)
Hope you guys enjoyed this one!
Rate down in the comments how you like this book so far and what I could do better!
It would help me alot!
Thanks! :3
Got nothing more to say so...
BAIIII
-Naomi