Chapter 2

YG FAM
Chapter 2:

🎶 MM - MOBB - Hit me

You open your eyes. Your head hurts. You drank too much last night. Once you didn't feel awkward anymore, you really had fun with them.

You had something to do. Because you took the job with YG, you needed to let your boss know that you found another opportunity. You call work real quick and let them know. They were unhappy but wished you well.

You got up and got ready for the day. You were going to be styled today. It wasn't something that you've ever done.

You get ready and go outside to start walking. But then you see a limo. Huh?

The driver gets out and opens the door for you. You get in the limo. You look up and see a few of the YG family in there. YG, Mino and Hoony. Your eyes widen and you look at YG.

"I thought we would accompany you to the styling today, so you feel welcome to the YG family." YG says.

"Thank you sir," You say and nod. The four of you have awkward conversation until you get to the salon. You get out first.

You all get to the salon and the owner greets you all. A tray with drinks and a tray with snacks is served. You take a water, as your head is still hurting. You go through your bag quick and get some ibuprofen out and take it quickly.

You get your hair washed, cut and dried. The stylist brings out extensions and puts them in, then styles your hair. Then she styles your make up. You get to look in the mirror. It doesn't look like you. This pretty stranger. She did a good job of bringing out your bright green eyes.

🎶 Taeyang- Darling

You get up and meet the guys. They frankly seemed amazed. Which you figured was a good thing. You all get back into the limo. YG talks a lot and you all listen, respectfully. You get to the boutique and go inside.

Once again, the owner greets you all. You are brought some insane clothing. You make funny faces.

"I do appreciate this YG, but can we find something that won't make me look crazy?" He laughs and nods his head. The stylist brings out more normal clothing which you like. Street style is more your thing. Lots of glittery tops, a few fun dresses and a lot of pants. They try to bring out heels and you look at YG.

"I'm sorry YG, I can't wear heels. I had an injury a few years ago where it's truly painful. I'll have to go with flats or sneakers." YG looks at you and nods. They bring out shoes that you love.

You get styled in a green and sparkly halter, black wide leg flat front pants, green sparkly flats and cute accessories. YG has the rest sent to your new apartment which you have yet to see.

YG takes you all to lunch. At this point you are starving. He brings you all to an amazing sushi spot that you love. You eat with a passion.

YG comments, "You really know yourself for someone so young."

"How old do you think I am?" You ask. You get this all the time.

"I would say 28." He says.

You start laughing and shake your head, trying not to laugh. "No YG, I'm 37." All of their eyes go big.

Hoony says, "That's not possible!" You smile.

Mino just sits there, smiling. He's the most quiet. He looks at you. "Age doesn't matter if you know what you want in life." You smile at him.

YG has the driver drop the guys off at their place. He sits there for a moment. "I need to get you to do a contract with us. I already know others will try to steal you. It will be a good contract." You nod.

YG takes you to your new place. It's in a close range to the club. A beautiful building. You go inside the apartment and are amazed that they've already moved your stuff.

You look and around and it's beautiful. You thank YG. He leaves and you go and walk around. Getting to know your surroundings. It was pretty amazing, this whole day. Tonight was your first night at the club as a dancer. You didn't know what to think.

You sat down, looked around. Taking it all in. This feeling wouldn't happen again.