Chapter 12: Not saying a word

● ● BILLIES POV ● ●

I was over at Tre's house, we were both just talking and laughing. We were drinking a couple of beers but not enough to get drunk. We were just hanging out.

"So how's it going with you and Mike, huh?" He asked.

"Uh, I mean, alright. As good as you'd imagine. Like, we have sex and talk alot, I guess. But still I feel bad about cheating..." Tre looked a bit sad and sympathetic. "Tre..?" I asked carefully "Yeah, Bill?" He asked, a look of concern draping his face.

"I-I don't think I love Adrienne anymore.." My voice was shaky.

I started to well up. I could feel the tearsforming in the corners lf my eyes.

Tre was quickly by my side, rubbing my back. "Well, man-" "I wanna get a divorce b-but im scared about what would happen to the boys.. I dont wanna lose them" I cut Tre off and started crying more.

"Shh... it's ok. I mean, you got money for a good loyer... you'll get custody. But I understand why you're worried... I've gone through the same thing with Ramona. I know it's hard but I promise it'll be ok." Tre's words really did make me feel better. I was really lucky to have him as a friend, to have him support me.

After a few minuets I'd calm down a bit and wasnt crying. I Hugged Tre.

"Thanks" I said and smiled. He rubbed my back and mumbled: "No problem", I could hear the reassuring smile on his face just by his voice.

----later that night----

I looked up at Mike who was thrusting into me violently as both of us panted like dogs.

"Shit~ Mike im close!" I moaned as he jacked me off faster.

"Yeah- Same~" He grunted.

After only a few more thrusts he came inside of me and I came almost imedietly after. He collapsed next to me and I nuzzled my face into the crook of his neck. "That was amazing.." I breathed and he kissed my forehead lazily. "Yeah.. it was." He said back.

"Im happy Adrienne will be gone for the whole week" I say between breaths.

"Yeah im happy, too!" His breathing had already calmed down as he held me in his arms. "I love you.." I say and look up at him. He smiled at me but his eyes looked so full of sadness. "I love you too.." He said, finally.

"Is something wrong?" I asked. He took a deep breath. "Nope.." he kissed my forehead again.

"Just thinkin' about what to make you for dinner!" He chuckled.

I accepted my answer even though I didnt want to until he got out of bed and I watched his sexy ass walk to the bathroom.

I sighed and got out of bed. I started putting my underwear and jeans on.

"C'mon you look so sexy naked!" I hear Mike say loudly from the door. I just chuckle as he also started dressing himself, of course not putting on a shirt as he went downstairs into my kitchen. Before I put on my shirt I decided not to and did as Mike.

"Glad my trend is catching on" He chuckled as I came to the bottom of the stairs.

"Haha, what can I say, it's a good look"  I said as he walked up to me and but his hands on my hips and put our foreheads together.

"I really do love you, and im so lucky to love and be loved by someone as incredible as you.." He said and lightly kissed my lips. Then he pulled away and stared deeply into my eyes before I broke the silence.

"I love you too."