Telling Finn

Chapter 3

Rachel was dreading telling Finn but he knew something was up with her because she was being sick every 5 minutes and she always get annoyed at him for no reason . So one day Rachel was at her locker getting her books out for her next lesson when she heard Finn calling her name but she pretended that she didn't hear him so she walked off but he caught up with her . They was just by the choir room when they both stop "whatever I did I am sorry" Finn said but Rachel just broke down and all that she could said was " I'm pregnant" Finn just stand still and didn't say a word until he felt Rachel hugging him and all he could do was to comfort her because she really needed it .

After school

When school has finished Finn and Rachel went back to Finns house to discuss on what will happen between them two and their now new unborn baby . They didn't know Kurt was home but Kurt heard Rachel crying so he knock on Finns door and ask if everything was okay Finn just shouted yes, he was unsure but just walked away. Finn and rachel plan to keep the baby and raised it because Rachel knew how bad it is to be adopted. But the next thing was to tell their parents.

So here is chapter 3 I hoped u like it. The next chapter is Rachel first scan but I was thinking of a twist at the end. Thank you reading chapter 3 xxxxx.