twenty five

"Jimin I told you. I didn't fucking cheat. I would never do that to you." Taehyung said, tears welling up in his eyes.
"I-I saw you... k-kissing h-him..."
"Baby... I- he's my friend. We hung out as friends and he suddenly kissed me. I was too in shock to push him away. Believe me Jimin..."

Jimin thought for awhile, contemplating whether or not to believe Taehyung. He ran into the arms of the younger and sobbed into his chest.
"I would never cheat on you baby. Trust me." Jimin nodded and pressed his lips onto Taehyung's, a sad, solemn kiss.

"What date is it today?"
"April 14- wait. Doesn't that mean that we can go collect the rings today?" Taehyung asked, eyes widening in realisation.
"I don't wanna marry you." Jimin playfully said, sticking out his tongue. Taehyung pinched his cheek.

"You pabo. Let's go, you can wear my hoodie." Jimin's eyes gleamed and he ran to the room, immediately heading for Taehyung's stash of hoodies, finally deciding on an oversized JUUN.J layered hoodie which was a dull green colour.

The pair went down, hand in hand, going out the door

"Did you take the receipt Tae?"
"Yeah. It's in my bag." Jimin nodded and looked at Taehyung, expecting a kiss from the taller. But Taehyung just looked at him, cocking an eyebrow up at him.

"Yes?" He asked. Jimin rolled his eyes and let go of Taehyung's hand.
"Never mind." Taehyung's eyebrows furrowed and he grabbed Jimin's hand again.
"Baby, what's wrong?"
"Nothing." Jimin tried to get out of Taehyung's grip but failed.

Suddenly, Taehyung pinned him to the pillar and connected their foreheads.
"Jimin. I'm asking you one last time. What is wrong." Jimin fixed his gaze on Taehyung's dark orbs.
"I- it's nothing... I was just being dumb..." Taehyung immediately crashed his lips onto Jimin's, kissing him passionately.

Jimin smiled. He got what he wanted in the end.
"You know, Jimin. You've changed quite a bit ever since we started dating."
"Did I?" Taehyung nodded his head, grabbing Jimin's waist as they walked to the mall.

"You didn't throw tantrums, you were polite as fuck, didn't curse, didn't kiss, didn't fuck. Now you're completely different, throwing a fit when you don't get what you want, not being so polite anymore and I just... I want you back Jimin..." Jimin frowned.

"I changed because of you Tae. Ever since we started dating I guess I just started being more and more like you. And also, if you want the old me back you won't get kisses, cuddles or fucks because I don't do those."
"The new you suddenly sounds better."

Jimin giggled and looked at Taehyung.
"That's what I thought." They reached the mall and headed for the shop, spotting the same girl that assisted them.
"Hi! Came for your rings?" They nodded and she went to the back and got a small bag, handing it to them.

Taehyung took out the rings and admired them.
"Hmm Jimin, do you promise to marry me one day? After we graduate?" Jimin mumbled a small yes and Taehyung slid the ring onto Jimin's forth finger on his left hand, kissing it after. Jimin took Taehyung's ring and admired it.

"Taetae... I'm not giving you a choice." Jimin giggled and slid the finger onto Taehyung's finger, admiring it.
"I love you Tae~" A soft smile appeared on Taehyung's face.
"I love you too chim, I really do."
"This means you're engaged!" The salesperson exclaimed.

Taehyung shook his head.
"It's only a promise ring." Jimin thought for awhile.
"It really does mean that we're engaged Tae..." Taehyung hummed before hugging Jimin's waist.
"Then you're not my boyfriend anymore. You, my pretty baby, are now my lovely fiancé."

Jimin blushed and giggled, looking up and pressing his lips onto Taehyung's, kissing him deeply.
"I love you Taetae~"
"I love you too baby, so much more."
"Do you?"
"Mhm. I love you to the moon and back and round the Earth, to Mars-"
"Okay okay I get it."

Their lips locked in a sweet sweet kiss and the bliss they felt at that moment was more than they ever did.

——

The next day at school, during lunch, everyone was bombarding them with questions.
"What's the rings for?"
"Are you getting married?"
"Is Jimin really marrying the ex play boy?"
"Wah Taehyung did you really-"

Taehyung banged his fist on the table, creating a commotion. But the others at the table shut up.
"Shut. The. Fuck. Up." Jimin pouted.
"Tae why're you so rudeee?"
"They were getting on my nerves."
"Taetaeeeee." Taehyung tried to fight back a smile but failed to do so.

"Fuck you for being so cute." Jimin giggled and said, "You can fuck me anytime, daddy."
"Jimin." The latter just smiled innocently at Taehyung.
"Yes? Daddy?" That was the last straw for Taehyung. He smashed his lips onto Jimin's and kissed him passionately.

"You'll be punished baby, and you very well know that."
"Mhm. Will you spank me?" Taehyung looked at Jimin with lustrous eyes.
"Nope, something else."
__________________________

tae go easy on your fiance gdi

i p u r p l e y o u