twenty eight

im just gna ignore the fact that there are actually ppl who only read the smut 😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
__________________________

"Tae be careful when you're on Joonie hyung alright?"
"Mm baby you care too much."
"I just don't want you getting hurt Tae."
"You know, we would soon be married if we were 18."
"That is if were still engaged." Jimin said, bringing his left hand up.

Taehyung kissed Jimin and hugged him tightly, nuzzling his face into the elder's neck.
"Tae- ah fuck~" Jimin moaned as Taehyung started sucking on his skin, the wet lips of his doing wonders on the skin of Jimin's.
"T-tae the rest are h- ah~" Everyone's eyes were now on the pair, watching.

They watched as Jimin pressed his body onto Taehyung's in satisfaction, his breath getting heavy. Taehyung finally left Jimin's neck but attacked his lips hungrily, while everyone scooted to the side to see the hickey Taehyung made. Namjoon gasped and looked at Jin.
"That's very eye-catching..."

When the pair parted completely, Jimin looked at the hickey through the mirror, then smacked Taehyung's arm.
"What the hell Tae." Taehyung just chuckled and slapped Jimin's ass.
"Couldn't help myself."
"Cmon let's go. We need to practice."

——

"Sorry I'm late." Everyone's gaze switched to the door and Taehyung froze. Jungkook.
"What're you doing here?!" Jimin shouted, standing in front of Taehyung.
"Chill, just here for practice." Jimin glared at him and turned around, facing Taehyung.

"Tae are you okay?"
"Y-yeah..."
"Look at me." Jimin demanded, cupping Taehyung's cheeks. The younger leaned into the touch.
"Jimin I'm really okay..."
"Stick by my side at all times do you understand?" Taehyung nodded his head and leaned in, kissing Jimin.

It was only a short kiss, for Jin yelled, "Come on! You've already made out in front of us just a couple minutes ago!" They pulled away, embarrassed, but Jimin was still pressed against Taehyung, not letting him go. The younger didn't mind anyway.

"Oh but the couple is still together." Jungkook said, scoffing. Everyone, and I mean, everyone, glared at him.
"What? I just thought they would break up after Tae and I had sex." Taehyung poked Jimin and looked at him, and the latter nodded.
"Guys we're gonna head home first."

On their way out Jungkook grabbed Taehyung's arm, making him stop.
"Your little toy still with you huh? Wait till he hears how in love you were with me. Taehyung turned to Jimin who was glaring at Jungkook. He looked at Taehyung and his gaze surprisingly softened. He pushed Jungkook away and pulled Taehyung out.

——

"Tae... you should've told me."
"I was. That was around last year and I can't believe he still remembers and I- urgh you probably hate me now don't you? I messed up so so much Jimin I'm so-"
"Taetae calm down it's no biggie."
"But I-"
"You liked him. It's the past."

Taehyung looked at Jimin and hugged him tightly.
"What did I ever do to deserve you?" Jimin giggled and hugged Taehyung back, pressing his lips against the younger's cheek.
"You existed baby." Taehyung swore his heart skipped a thousa- no. A million beats when Jimin said that.

"Gosh I love you so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so soooo much!"
"I love you more Tae~"
"No, I love you more." Taehyung said, tickling Jimin on the sofa. The older burst into a fit of giggles and curled up into a ball, trying to defend himself from the tickle attack. Taehyung finally stopped and jumped on top of Jimin.

Just as their lips were about to touch the door slammed open, which made the pair snap their heads towards that direction. Taehyung's mother stood there, dusting her hands. Her fucking hands.
"Ew get off the couch, Kim Taehyung."
"How about... no." He smashed his lips onto Jimin's, kissing him deeply.

His mother rolled her eyes and proudly catwalked to her room. When the pair had finally parted lips Taehyung noticed.
"Oh she's gone. Ah baby the full dress rehearsal is on Thursday, we have to be there.
"We have costumes?"
"Apparently."

——

It was the day of the performance and boy were they nervous.
"Tae what if I-"
"Shh baby it's okay just do your best and forget the rest okay?" Jimin planted a soft kiss on Taehyung's lips and hugged him, closing his eyes a little.
"Next up... BTS!"

They got into positions and the curtains opened. The music started playing, flowing into everyone's ears. They started dancing to the choreography they had by then memorised. It came to the part when Taehyung sat on Namjoon, and they successfully pulled it off, and everyone cheered.

The performance ended with Taehyung on the ground, and Jungkook helped him up, making Jimin's blood boil. But he kept a calm exterior until the curtains closed, immediately heading for Taehyung and hugging him, planting a kiss on his lips. They walked off stage with a bright smile and Taehyung carried Jimin up, giggling.

"We did it!"
"We sure did, Tae."
__________________________

as i promised, a chapter twice the length of the previous one bc i felt guilty

i still am for being a day late please forgive me

follow me @/vminature on ig! hehe

i p u r p l e y o u
💜💜💜💜💜