The Bet

"Hey bill I bet you can't win the race." Dipper said.

"Ha I'm a demon I can fly." Bill said as him laying down in the sky.

"Nope you got to run with your legs." Dipper said

"I haven't ran on my legs in a while. Ok I will."

"Ready set go." Bill said. Dipper was running fine he was sipping Beautifully but bill wasn't he was tripping and he fell.

"I win ha." Dipper said

"Ow wow you win great job. he said sarcastically. What do I have to do Dipper."

"You have to where these fake pigtails and."

"Wait no there is no and only one thing."

"Fine then I guess you don't want to kiss me." Dipper said as he walk away. Bill put on the fake pigtails and went to him. He went against the wall in front of Dipper he put his elbow on the wall and put his fist on his head leaning.

"You never said anything about kissing." Bill grabbed dippers face and kissed him dipper pulled away.

"Oh you liked it." Bill said.

"N-no I didn't." Dipper blushing a bright red.

"I know you liked it."

"Um no you don't."

"Yes I can read your mind."

😳 " Dipper so red and embarrassed he ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

"Oh come on dipper open the door."then bill used his powers to open the door. Bill came to dipper and said "I bet you can't catch me." Then he ran and dipper chasing bill.

" I won dipper"

"Hey that was no fair" dipper crossed his arms.

"Now you got to do something. Come here dipper." Bill walked to dipper and kissed him with dipper leaning far Bill not going to let go.

"Oh that was  nice I-I mean."

"Oh shut up and kiss me." Bill said