The Fall

"Huu I hate Mondays why can't we just have a break from school." Dipper said to himself. He went to his normal class. when he was sitting there a new kid came.

"Ok class this is bill cipher and he is new to this school. Um dipper can you show bill around the school so he could know where his classes are." Mrs. Kin said.

"Oh sure." Bill seamed kind of creepy. He had Bright yellow hair. He was taller then me and he looks like he can beat me up. Well I would say no but I'm shy and I don't want to make a sean so I'm doing it.

"So this is room 9 and it's your last class any questions."

"No that's it."

"ok let's go back to class."

Two days later.

"do do do going to my class whoops." Dipper said as he fell. There was this rude kid that picked on everybody and he purposely dropped his book and dipper tripes and fall.

"Whoops haha."

"Whoops " Dipper fell on Bill, Bill fell all the way on the floor and dipper was on top of bill. Dippers head fell on him while they were falling. Dippers lips were touching bills they were soft he forgot where he was. Then he looked up everyone was staring at them. Bill said "you ok"

"Ya." Then went to there class and it was kind of awkward of course they sat next to each other. Later on they started to develop feelings for each other and soon became boyfriends. "I love you bill."

" I love you to dipper."