-The Beginning-

~Third Person's P.O.V.~
She stood there with no particular expression as the maids pull on the lacing of the torturing corset. She looked in the mirror admiring the beautiful scarlet and black dress, it was most likely more beautiful than lady Antoinette's dress. Cora was known to have the most extravagant dresses in all of the underworld, but what could she say except that she deserved them. "Tighter..." she said blankly seeing as the dress didn't fit her as well as the other days.

"Are you sure mis-"

"I said tighter" The pale girl said more harshly this time as the red haired maid questioned her wishes of having her dress perfect.

"Yes miss.." mumbled the young maiden.

She quickly called over two more Maids to help have this dress to Cora's desire. Others would settle for having things near to perfection, but not Cora....it would have to be the way she wants it....𝒫𝑒𝓇𝒻𝑒𝒸𝓉. Finally the three Maids had the dress on the way she asked for. She walked closer to the mirror, her red suede heels click with ever light step she took.

She was what every man desired, her long sliver hair in a half up half down hairstyle with the hair that is down curled. Her makeup complimenting her vibrant red eyes with a wine colored lipstick to match. Her red choker tightly around her neck.

"It's perfect...you are dismissed." She said Turing around to face the three mortal maidens, they bowed and quickly scurried out of Cora's bedroom. She walked over to her room's window admiring the town of civilians doing their jobs. Exhaustion laced in their bodies as they carried on their daily struggles. "How depressing, these peasants know nothing but to obey..." she chuckled "What can I say that's all they'll ever know, after all we are the ones protecting them." She smirked, lightly placing her curled index finger under her chin.

"What poor unfortunate souls... they'll never experience happiness, they shall forever live in undying fear and torture for the rest of their pathetic lives" she shook her head and walked out of the faintly dimmed room. She stood tall with her chin up as she eased down the hall elegantly, her red suede heels heard once again as every step she took connected to the floor.

She came face to face with her parent's thrones as the precious bloodstone necklace was displayed on a small wired fame, incased in a glass box protecting it from any small particles of dust. She was next to become the bearer of the precious stone necklace, she grew up knowing she would behold such power given to her from the necklace.

She was ready...

Her perfect life was prepared and all she needed was her coronation, but that wasn't her mother's plan...Cora scoffed and walked past the thrones, into the castles ball room. She quietly watched as every mere staff member scurried to make it perfect for her upcoming birthday ball.

She rolled her eyes as she inspected all the decorations already put up. She watched as the wine colored curtain were ruffled unevenly throughout one quarter of the room. This wasn't pleasing her in any way, her eyes turned a dark scarlet she turned around fiercely her dress flowing rapidly behind her.

"WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS IMPETUOUS DISASTER?!" She yelled catching everyone's attention. They look at what the princess referred to, as they looked down a quiet girl who looked around the age of 8 or 9, spoke.

"It was I Miss Vasiliev..." she said bowing her head deeply waiting for the princess' decision. Cora grabbed the young girl by her throat and held her high in the air watching her turn a light purple. Cora opened her mouth to speak...

"What a pathetic excuse of a maid you are! You would have been the reason my whole ball would've been a disaster!" She yelled throwing her across the room, the young girl coughed as her back hit the wall. "Someone fix this before I have you all killed!" She demanded as they all bowed obediently.

She walked off to find her mother, on the outskirts of their castle. She walked through the castle gate passing on into the dark forest of Ebony. How did she know she would find her mother here? It was because it was the only part of the forest her mother loved since Cora was a little girl.

The princess of sliver hair and red eyes continued on her walk to the special spot of her mother, getting there in a fair amount of time but what she saw surprised her. An attractive male with blonde hair and red eyes stood there listening as her mother spoke to a different male with black hair and grey eyes.

"You must gain my daughter's trust, for she shall behold the crown of Ebony soon enough. You two will fight over her and make her yours. Prove your worth and you shall be come the new king, May she want it or not it is destiny" her mother informed the two males.

"What do you mean they shall prove themselves to me?" Questioned Cora not having anything her mother said.

"Cora? What are you doing here my love?" Spoke her mother softly, as she turned to her beautiful daughter.

"I asked you a question mother... and I demand an answer" Cora said as she stood her ground raising an eyebrow. The blonde male smirked at the stunning woman of sliver hair.

"You should have seen this coming sweet heart. I raised you to be the perfect ruler over Ebony but that is a great responsibility for 𝒯𝓌𝑜 people... So you must marry the rightful person" her mother responded.

"And who is that?" Cora questioned tilting her head a bit to the right.

"One of these two men." Her mother smirked as she moved out of Cora's way to show the two males from before. The one with black hair bowed and took hold of her hand giving it a small kiss as he introduced himself.

" Miss Vasiliev, I am Jeon Jungkook from Belladawn " he said shooting her a smirk. Cora scoffed and shot him a fake smile.

"It's a pleasure to meet you..." she said rolling her eyes when he wasn't looking causing the blonde guys to chuckle making her smile slightly. "And who are you?" She said with a questioning look on her face. She was annoying but she would have to at least meet them, for it was her mother's wishes.

"Park Jimin of Cambria" he said as he looked away annoyed.

TBC

Thank you for reading the first chapter of my new book called "Hell's Mark" I really enjoyed writing this and I really hope you vote for my story and comment

-Areum

Word count: 1135